Overclocking subforum?

Crunchy Dragon

This may be just me, but I feel like it would be a nice addition to have a dedicated Overclocking subforum where members can post guides and questions and other overclocking-related information. Their personal speed records, for example would be quite fun.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

The forum does have a database with user results. I feel like the past 7 years its been pretty much the same for Team Red and Blue in terms of how to overclock either chips/gpu and guides can just be pinned in either cpu or gpu subforum sections rather then having a dedicated section with guides for every chip which follow the same process

@Ryan_Vickers @wkdpaul @Morgan MLGman @SansVarnic @MEC-777 @colonel_mortis and finally @Slick

Are the people you would need to talk to I believe becuase I believe this group has the power over the forum ( Sorry if mod and forgot you plz no BAN )

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

I personally think that is a really great Idea because you'd think there would be a specific place to discuss that after how many people are like OMG HOW DO I OVERCLOCK ME SYSTEM or WILL MY OVERCLOCK DESTROY MY SYSTEM and it would reduce clutter.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

17 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

@Ryan_Vickers @wkdpaul @Morgan MLGman @SansVarnic @MEC-777 @colonel_mortis and finally @Slick

Are the people you would need to talk to I believe becuase I believe this group has the power over the forum ( Sorry if mod and forgot you plz no BAN )

That's kinda why I was posting here, since it's the feature suggestion subforum. Thanks for tagging them though

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

That's kinda why I was posting here, since it's the feature suggestion subforum. Thanks for tagging them though

np

we have two forums:

CPU/Motherboard/Memory overclocking help and submissions:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62476-post-your-cinebench-r15r1152003-scores-over-1000-submissions/

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/17646-ltt-forums-cpu-overclocking-database/

any thread posted there can be commented to help in overclocking for CPU or Memory

Graphics Card overclocking and submissions:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/212222-ltt-3dmark-thread/

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16152-the-gpu-overclocking-database/

any thread posted there can be commented to help in overclocking for Graphics Cards

stand alone subforum will cause difficulty on thread creation to overclocking thermals/troubleshooting having them placed in wrong forum. so it'll keep it limited to one single forum to post to makes it just simple. make sure you have notifications enabled and follow your threads to receive updates to your query. hope this didn't muddy the waters too much.