What Makes PUBG so Good?

mr195

I think the popularity of the hunger games movies and books helps fuel the games mass appeal, since the basic concept is pretty similar. The game doesn't appeal to me, since I work so much my time is valuable to me, and this just seems like a waste of time.

I much prefer a game like Battlefield 4 or to a lesser extent 1. These are games I can jump into after a long hard day at work and right away be flying an attack helo, a ww1 biplane, or sniping enemies from a mountaintop, or sneaking up to stab or mow someone down. Plus, they look a hell of a lot better and run smoother than PUBG.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

The game is okay... but it runs like absolute bloody dog shite and there’s that free alternative (forgot the name) that runs much better and is more fun.

I don’t want to have to have a 1070 to run the game at low. The gameplay is shite too. And the developers can’t handle themselves, I have no respect for them and they’ve been lethargic fixing the game

That's an F in the profile pic