Cooler:Stock

Motherboard:Asus Z87-A

RAM:12 GB Hyperx 1867 Mhz DDR3

SSD:2X Kingston UV400 120 GB Raid 0

HDD:HGST 7K6000 2 TB 7200 RPM 128 Mb Buffer

GPU:Gygabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 3GB + Gainward GTX 560

CASE:Zalman Z3

PSU:Cooler Master GX 750W

I know i am way behind the curve regarding PC Gaming.

My questions are the following:

Am i bottlenecking my GPU`s?Should i stick with only 1 GPU or should dedicate one to PhysX?Are my GPU`s running at PCIE - X16 speeds or both at X8?

I know these maybe  stupid questions but i haven`t found answers anywhere.

I am quite a noob regarding these things...so any help would be gladly appreciated.

PS:sorry for the bad english

How do you even run these gpus in sli?

I think Linus did a video on physx cards

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I am running them in JBOG (Just a Bunch Of GPU`s) xDo.O

4 minutes ago, kuksy said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

This may take a while, but I think the best way to see if youre getting any extra preformance is to benchmark them with and without the 580, Games and tests like cinibench (GPU) should work well

10 minutes ago, MaxCraft said:

This may take a while, but I think the best way to see if youre getting any extra preformance is to benchmark them with and without the 580, Games and tests like cinibench (GPU) should work well

I will test them and see with what we end up with :S

The 560 won't interact with the 1060. Removing the 560 won't cause any reduction in gaming performance. Though if you use programs that utilize Cuda or GPGPU acceleration, removing the 560 might cause a reduction in performance if the program can even utilize multiple GPGPUs.

Gaming Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-6850k @ 4.2GHz

GPU: 2x FE GTX 1080Ti

Memory: 16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4 3200MHz

Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme 4

Encoding Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7GHz

GPU: GTX 1050

Memory: 8GB Curcial Ballistix DDR4 2133MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H

20 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

How do you even run these gpus in sli?

You do not, SLI is make 2 identical processing chips say like GTX 1070 + GTX 1070 and have them act as one individual card.

What he did here is as the title suggest simple Multi GPU, it has its uses but for gaming not really, the best thing he could try here is PhysX which is a waste of time:

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just ditch the 560.

It's not going to help gaming perf or help benchmarks/games. Waste of power.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Your GPUs would both be running PCIe 3.0 x8.  But that's not a problem.  Modern graphics cards still can't even saturate PCIe 2.0 x8, so I wouldn't be too worried about running a 1060 in 3.0 x8.

That being said, the 560 is useless.  It isn't even strong enough to act as a PhysX card for the 1060.  Just sell it or keep it as a spare card in case your 1060 dies.