I'm a touch typist, why do I always make mistakes (mixing ) M and N, R and T?

Pavilion

am I the only one who can't get over mixing these two letters together? my typing is very good but the only issue is that I keep mixing these letters together the M with the N and the R with the T?

is this normal or do I need to find a solution?

Thanks

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

Need more practice

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Try typing more slowly, but make sure you hit every key with the correct finger.

You probably mix those up because they are close together

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You probably mix those up because they are close together

but these keys are the only keys that I mixed all the time.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

Just now, Pavilion said:

but these keys are the only keys that I mixed all the time.

I guess you could just try being more careful.  Always try to get very accurate, and over time you will naturally get faster.  Don't go for top speed right off the bat or there will be lots of mistakes.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I sadly cannot touch type and can only use both my pointers but I can still go okay speeds about 50 WPM when I go super saiyn 

Spoiler

Image result for going super saiyan

but I mainly mess that up because I don't look at the keyboard when I type normally but I have problems mainly with Y and U 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I guess you could just try being more careful.  Always try to get very accurate, and over time you will naturally get faster.  Don't go for top speed right off the bat or there will be lots of mistakes.

I think you are right since I go for the speed than accuracy I will try to reduce my speed just to be more accurate.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux