Which Webcam to buy

Hi all

Hope this is the right place to post this but I need advice as I don't have any experience with Webcam's.

I want to get a webcam for a boardroom to do peer to peer video calling on Skype or similar. 

My budget allows for something like the MS Lifecam Studio or Cinema , Logitech c925 or c925. 

Which one would work best for my setup? 

The room has windows on two sides with blinds but there is still a lot of natural light in the room. The boardroom can seat about 10 people. 

Don't care about the mic quality as I'm already using proper equipment for the voice. 

I will mount the camera on a 55inch 1080 monitor at the bottom of the boardroom table.  

well after doing some research myself I just bought 2 of the logitechs for streaming

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

C920/922

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020