Advice to Redesign My Loop

abduh96

Hi everyone, 

I 'm thinking to change the design of my loop after I added 120 radiator and change water to primochill vue 

this is my previous loop *without 120mm radiator*

5a1e8f8fda7d4_WhatsAppImage2017-11-14at21_54_22.jpeg.a49d9d8364224ee8a128293653949120.jpeg

and this my current loop 

5a1e8f9f5e123_WhatsAppImage2017-11-29at13_23_19.thumb.jpeg.c9092c0fb8a3c1011827adb2bbee974f.jpeg

I was thinking to make it like this 

Watercooling.PNG.00c54bd13593f4bb0f3924f2ed0e758b.PNG

and ideas or suggestions ?  

Looks well laid out IMO, you even flipped the rear radiator in the orientation to let out the air easily. 

You could file the cuts you made in the PSU shroud, looks dangerous.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

:D man that psu shroud loos like you took a bite out of it. was did you cut it with? the jaw of a polar bear?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

Looks well laid out IMO, you even flipped the rear radiator in the orientation to let out the air easily. 

You could file the cuts you made in the PSU shroud, looks dangerous.

which radiator you mean?

1 hour ago, cluelessgenius said:

:D man that psu shroud loos like you took a bite out of it. was did you cut it with? the jaw of a polar bear?

LOL, I'm gonna change it anyways. 

Do you have any ideas for change the text "NZXT" on PSU ?

1 minute ago, abduh96 said:

Do you have any ideas for change the text "NZXT" on PSU ?

depends. is it glued on? get a heatgun and carefully remove it. os it painted on? then respray the whole thing.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 minute ago, cluelessgenius said:

depends. is it glued on? get a heatgun and carefully remove it. os it painted on? then respray the whole thing.

I have made it myself, it's acrylic. What should I paint insted of the word "NZXT". Like Intel logo or Asus etc.

I hope you get it 

7 hours ago, abduh96 said:

which radiator you mean?

the rear one, in the second picture it was ports down then in the sketch up you put it ports up, when a radiator is placed ports down the air goes in the plenum chamber of the radiator and then you have to rock the case or rotate it to get the air out.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Looks good, but is that PSU shroud cardboard?

Former Bronze Contributor 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

Im a super Italian. Kapish.

8 hours ago, Douglas The Duck said:

Looks good, but is that PSU shroud cardboard?

it's acrylic 

8 hours ago, Leonard said:

the rear one, in the second picture it was ports down then in the sketch up you put it ports up, when a radiator is placed ports down the air goes in the plenum chamber of the radiator and then you have to rock the case or rotate it to get the air out.

I see, I didn't know about this, thank you