Which Controller Do You Like the Most

SolidRedIron

I am not sure if this counts as peripherals but which controller do you think is the best one.  It can be from the way the buttons feel, the way it goes in your hands, or just the looks of it.  If you want, can you tell if it's possible to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controler to PC?  That will be really cool, thanks.

read this

personally I really like the DualShock 4 (DS4) as I'm more accustomed to the Playstation layout.

And IMO, XB are generally only better for FPS games, which I prefer to play with KB and Mouse.

Unfortunately there still isn't official support for the DS4 to be used on Windows.

Anyways if you want a cheap controller you can also try the GameSir G3s or G4s which lightly follows the DualShock layout but can also be connected to Android.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

I personally use an Xbox 360 controller with a wireless receiver. Game developers often include out of the box support for the Xbox 360 controller, so you don't have to install software in order for it to work. 

I've been using Sony's PlayStation's since the PS2. I'm so used to the layout and while I tried the XBX Controller I indeed felt it leaned towards FPS more.

My top pick would be a DualShock 4, combined with a DualShock 3. Why? Battery Life.

I noticed that the DS4 has terrible battery life compared to my DS3.. other then that it is leaps and bounds beyond the DS3. More sturdy and better feeling for my hands. 

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

GameCube controller. Perfect shape, amount of sticks and how they all feel. Only thing I could complain about is the small and stiff dpad and possibly that the C stick is not concave.

For PC, i would be inclined to say the Xbox One can be considered best, just because I don't like how the stick on the PS4 feel. I'm gonna get that one too in a bit.

I know in the past (couple months ago) I saw some program that would emulate the Switch Pro controller to xinput, but wouldn't know where to find that.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 hours ago, papes said:

I personally use an Xbox 360 controller with a wireless receiver. Game developers often include out of the box support for the Xbox 360 controller, so you don't have to install software in order for it to work. 

Does it also include the Xbox 1 controller?

So no one necessarily likes the Steam controller then?  It does look a bit goofy.