Need help with uninstalling a software properly...

Twister

The software is called EpicBot and was downloaded from www.epicbot.com , it don't let me uninstall it from Control panel programs, because it says it's already running and close it first. In task manager there is no Epicbot.exe running or anything related to it, my computer have been acting weird ever since I downloaded it. If I try google how to uninstall it there is no really good answer, and those who post about it are mostly inexperienced kids who don't know how to remove it. My friends insisted me to download it so I thought it was safe. I've scanned it with my anti-virus and it have flagged it as a virus. I want to do a complete uninstall, not just from my pc but also remove (if any) alterations if it did to my registry (HKEY) or whatever it's called. 

Try using 3rd party software like your uninstaller

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I don't think the Programs in control panel remove the Hkey registry keys also, does it?

Which 3rd party software should I download? I'm skeptical at even download 3rd party software for epicbot now, I don't wanna get more infected then I already am.

What kind of program is that...? Run MalwareBytes to see for viruses, you can have the 14days free trial premium. The mbytes will tell you the virus root and you can manually remove it mbytes doesn't remove it automaticlly. I suggest you run in safe mode and uninstall it. If that doesn't work, do what I said with mbytes and keep us updated here. 

I  ran it with Malwarebytes and it said it was virus and it removed it for me. Still I find files, folders etc left on my harddrive and my pc still act funny. Does Malwarebytes also remove HKEY changes? that the virus installation made?