Android Bluetooth Adapter

So I'm trying to get bluetooth working on an android device without built in bluetooth and I'm looking to see if there are any android compatible bluetooth adapters (ex. micro usb). Please let me know if you find any. Thanks ? 

18 minutes ago, Cube164 said:

So im researching into drone mods and stuff like that and i'm wondering if there are any bluetooth adapters for android devices. Please let me know if you find any. Thanks :-) 

The linux kernel that most Android devices use has USB drivers compatible with most major bluetooth chipsets used in usb dongles. A large majority of the adapters would work with Android out of the box on a lot of devices. If on Android 6.0 or later (not sure about prior versions) the bluetooth menu should appear in settings after plugging in a dongle.

Certain host devices may have the drivers stripped by the OEMs and may be incompatible.

Certain dongles may use obscure chipsets and be incompatible with Android. Usually these dongles are "Windows only".

Just now, COUPER MILLAR said:

i feel comfortable saying all android devices have built in bluetooth 

There are a lot of Android compatible boards and set top boxes that don't have bluetooth. Likewise, you may get better bluetooth performance with an external dongle if you're using it for drone control.

TBH though, Wifi or HaLow would be better fits for drone stuff.