Hybrid Graphics Card question

Okay, so I am considering going with a hybrid graphics card. This would be the only liquid I have in my system (all other cooling being Noctua). As a newb, I am concerned about leakage. The card will sit above my EVGA Supernova 1000 G3, so I'm worried that any leaks would go down onto that PSU. Are there any shrouds made that I can place over the PSU for deflection of liquid should the worst happen?  My case (Fractal Define XL) doesn't have a shroud. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Chuck Comet said:

Okay, so I am considering going with a hybrid graphics card. This would be the only liquid I have in my system (all other cooling being Noctua). As a newb, I am concerned about leakage. The card will sit above my EVGA Supernova 1000 G3, so I'm worried that any leaks would go down onto that PSU. Are there any shrouds made that I can place over the PSU for deflection of liquid should the worst happen?  My case (Fractal Define XL) doesn't have a shroud. Thanks.

I have the EVGA GTX1080 FTW hybrid and have had it for just over a year now with ZERO leaks and that includes moving it to another case and re-configuring it.

48 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

I have the EVGA GTX1080 FTW hybrid and have had it for just over a year now with ZERO leaks and that includes moving it to another case and re-configuring it.

Noise?

46 minutes ago, Chuck Comet said:

Noise?

Its a little noisy but I have the stock fan on it, so it could be quieter. It isnt overly so though, like when I have headphones on I cant hear it, and it is just background noise. It doesnt sound like it is running at full blast even when i am mining on it.