Please help me in getting my new PC

Hello!

I would like to someone who understands Gaming Computers to give me some links to pre-builded Gaming Computers to a maximum price of 1000$

EKSTRMELY IMPORTANT : The PC needs to last 2-3 years

The PC MUST be able to record the most new modern games (Overwatch, CSGO, GTA V, Call Of Duty and Battlefield 1) at 60fps 

THE PC MUST NOT BOTTLENECK

THE PC MUST BE THE BEST IT CAN IN SPECS FOR THAT PRICE 

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING: Please do not give me links to parts of computers, give me links to pre-builded Gaming Computers

Thanks!

Someone please reply to me as fast as you can, cause this PC won't last long

Thanks for your help everyone!

I appreciate every reply!!!! :)

Have a beautiful day!!

Best Regards!

Pre-builts are bad.

you could get a much better PC if you built it yourself, and it's not that hard.

with a prebuilt, you'd be lucky to get a 1060 3GB at $1000. building it yourself, you could probably squeeze in a 1070 if you really tried, but a 1060 6GB should be easy.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

Pre-builts are bad.

you could get a much better PC if you built it yourself, and it's not that hard.

with a prebuilt, you'd be lucky to get a 1060 3GB at $1000. building it yourself, you could probably squeeze in a 1070 if you really tried, but a 1060 6GB should be easy.

I second this, I was looking on Amazon for prebuilt systems just for the heck of it and was shocked at how many ~$1000 systems only had 1060s. In my honest opinion, if you're spending that much on a build you should have at least a 1070. Even the 1060 6Gb feels more like a $800-900 GPU choice.

Building a PC yourself may seem daunting, but it's nowhere near as hard as it seems at a first glance.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

Pre-builts are bad.

Dude, I really do not know what to do now..

Someone that is helping me to get my new pc told me to find a pre-built one on the net

I think i couldn't build my pc by myself, put mayby with the help of that someone (I wont tell who) i would mayby be able

anyways thanks for the reply!!

have anice day

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I second this, I was looking on Amazon for prebuilt systems just for the heck of it and was shocked at how many ~$1000 systems only had 1060s. In my honest opinion, if you're spending that much on a build you should have at least a 1070. Even the 1060 6Gb feels more like a $800-900 GPU choice.

Building a PC yourself may seem daunting, but it's nowhere near as hard as it seems at a first glance.

Thanks very much for the reply!!!

Then I will try to find the parts on the Internet and I will build it with the help of Someone ( wont tell who)

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I know man, he computers i tried to find on amazon are too expensive and even don't have that good specifications!

6 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Pre-builts are bad.

Building a PC yourself, it really isn't that hard?

:o

1 minute ago, DodoDodo123 said:

I know man, he computers i tried to find on amazon are too expensive and even don't have that good specifications!

Just now, DodoDodo123 said:

Building a PC yourself, it really isn't that hard?

:o

2 minutes ago, DodoDodo123 said:

Thanks very much for the reply!!!

Then I will try to find the parts on the Internet and I will build it with the help of Someone ( wont tell who)

Any YouTube build guide will help a lot in this area, all you really need is enough common sense and the ability to follow instructions. Even if you never watched a build guide in your life, the manuals and instructions that come with components are enough to teach you how to put all these parts together.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Any YouTube build guide will help a lot in this area, all you really need is enough common sense and the ability to follow instructions. Even if you never watched a build guide in your life, the manuals and instructions that come with components are enough to teach you how to put all these parts together.

Thanks very much for giving me the inspiration!!

Then, i shall find the parts on the net!

NEW PC, HERE I COME!!!!

:D:D:D

2 hours ago, DodoDodo123 said:

Thanks very much for giving me the inspiration!!

Then, i shall find the parts on the net!

NEW PC, HERE I COME!!!!

:D:D:D

if you haven't already, I'd suggest making a new post asking for a parts list.

people here are experts in choosing good parts, and it will make it much easier than looking at everything individually

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

18 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

if you haven't already, I'd suggest making a new post asking for a parts list.

people here are experts in choosing good parts, and it will make it much easier than looking at everything individually

Actually, I won't cause i have a professional person that will get the parts for me

Thanks for the reply!

I really appreciate your help!

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!