Case for a water cooled rig

Hey guys

I'm going to watercool my system soon, and i'm going to get a 360 and a 240 rad, I'm in the need of another case for this. I have some stuff I want to have.

• Both rads have to be inside the case (Without modding, if possibly)
  • Need to have support for 3 or 4 3,5" HDD, and atleast one SSD
  • I need room for a dual 5 1/4" res
  • I would like it to be a Midi case
  • It should be black with a side window

I'm going to cool a CPU and two GPU's (at some point).

Would love if anyone have an idea for this :)

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Fractal Arc Midi R2?

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

750d maybe?

Personally, I don't really like the 750D, to me it looks to big and blocky

Fractal Arc Midi R2?

It seems like a good choice, but I will have to mod it to get a 360 rad in the top, and it doesn't seems like their would be enough room for a dual bay res. Other ideas maybe, or is it not possible to 'cramp' it all into a ATX midi tower case?

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

It seems like a good choice, but I will have to mod it to get a 360 rad in the top, and it doesn't seems like their would be enough room for a dual bay res. Other ideas maybe, or is it not possible to 'cramp' it all into a ATX midi tower case?

i dont think there is any mid tower that supports a 360 rad :S

Why not get a thick 240/280 for the top instead?

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

i dont think there is any mid tower that supports a 360 rad :S

Okay, I will look for an alternative then

Why not get a thick 240/280 for the top instead?

That is a possibility, but wouldn't that reduce performance or make more noise? If not this will most likely be the way to go.

Okay, I will look for an alternative then

That is a possibility, but wouldn't that reduce performance or make more noise? If not this will most likely be the way to go.

I dont see why it would make more noise. You basically have less fans than a 360 rad :P

Main Rig
Phone

I dont see why it would make more noise. You basically have less fans than a 360 rad :P

Well, that's true, but to get the same performance, you would need higher fan speed, and therefore making more noise. Well I will do a bit of research on that subject.

Fractal Arc Midi R2?

I have a questing, does this case support a 280mm rad in the top with 15mm spacing? Haven't been able to find anything on the web, don't know if you know it or not, but worth a shot :P

Well, that's true, but to get the same performance, you would need higher fan speed, and therefore making more noise. Well I will do a bit of research on that subject.

If you get a thicker 240 rad than the 360, it should perform about the same regardless of fan speed. But i can't be 100% sure since i have never tested it myself.

I have a questing, does this case support a 280mm rad in the top with 15mm spacing? Haven't been able to find anything on the web, don't know if you know it or not, but worth a shot :P

I believe it only support 240 rad in the top actually :/ Might be possible i'm not sure. I also just realized your location. Velkommen til! :D

Main Rig
Phone

I believe it only support 240 rad in the top actually :/ Might be possible i'm not sure. I also just realized your location. Velkommen til! :D

Okay tak :P

save yourself the mainstream bullshit and just get something by CaseLabs. 

save yourself the mainstream bullshit and just get something by CaseLabs. 

I have to say, that it's a bit out of my price range, and I don't like the looks of it, but thanks for mention it anyway  :)

If you sacrifice some 5.25" bay space, fitting a 360 and 240 or even two 360s in the 500R is possible. That would be my choice :P Sure it will be a little work, but challenges are worthwhile :)

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"