TV or Monitor? (PS4 Slim)

NFear

Ok, pretty much I am struggling to choose between whether or not to get a monitor (struggling to choose between a few, more details later) or a TV (TCL 55P607). I recently got a PS4 slim and I have a crappy tv at the moment. I watch a TON of movies, tv shows, and I play games a LOT as well (competitively too) I would also like to get into streaming/making youtube videos. Anyways, my family wants me to get a TV and the one I have chose, the TCL 55P607 is 4k, has HDR and a really low input lag at I think 16 ms and it is $650. I was also looking struggling to choose a monitor I would want. Some of the ones I am looking at are the BENQ RL2455, RL2755, the XL2411 and the XL2720. Should I get the TV or one of these 4 monitors? I am also struggling in choosing what monitor size would be good for me, the 27 inch or 24 inch. I am aware that the XL monitors I listed are meant for PC gaming as they have 144hz and PS4 max is 60hz but I was hoping to maybe get into PC gaming in the near future but I don't know yet and I still think it would be fine with the PS4 . I don't know if the image quality would look good on the monitors since I do watch a lot of movies and tv shows, but I don't think the 4k would be worth it since my max download speed is I think around 13 mbps, but I'm not sure on that. The TV is around $650 and the monitors are around $250, max being $380. Please give me some advice! 

just so you know, a PS4 slim won't take full advantage of a 4k tv. you need a PS4 Pro / Xbone X. there are some titles that run 1080p+ on the slim, but the majority of AAA titles don't. 

21 minutes ago, NFear said:

Just get a 1080p IPS monitor, they're about $100

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Like Technicolors said the ps4 slim wont take advantage of the 4k tv but if are also planning to use it for tv/movies I would go with the tv because it is far more versatile. Also if you are plan to get into pc gaming in the future you'll need some top notch hardware to get good fps at 4k but id still say go with the tv.