looking for recommendations on a new headset

warstm
Go to solution Solved by Flevor,

personaly i'd recommend the logitech G933 Artemis spectrum

It's wireless but can be used with a wire also(obviously) 

wireless has a long range and the logitech software offers easy and alot of control on the headset,for surround,7.1,Dobly 

you can manually set equalizers trough the software

as for comfort these are the most comfortable headsets i've ever used(personal opinion ofcourse)

i would recommend these for any gamer the sound is perfect and the microphone  decent(and it can be hidden away in the headset if not used)

but if i were you i'd go to a store and test the ones that are recommended here before you actualy buy one 

So I have a pair of logitech g35 and I love them but they broke and for one reason or another they are expensive now ranging from 200 to 500 depending on where you buy them new idk if it was a flash sale or something but a few years back when I got my first set I only paid 90 at best buy and now I can't find a pair that's new for under 200 so I was wondering if anyone out there has had or used the logitech G35 and since found something new to replace it that doesn't hurt your ears and has decent bass and a mic preferably tho I can live without mic if the headset is as comfortable and good sounding as the logitech g35 sorry for the horrible grammar I have a writing condition if that's all you want to comment on please don't ill do my best to make sure this is my only post ever.

personaly i'd recommend the logitech G933 Artemis spectrum

It's wireless but can be used with a wire also(obviously) 

wireless has a long range and the logitech software offers easy and alot of control on the headset,for surround,7.1,Dobly 

you can manually set equalizers trough the software

as for comfort these are the most comfortable headsets i've ever used(personal opinion ofcourse)

i would recommend these for any gamer the sound is perfect and the microphone  decent(and it can be hidden away in the headset if not used)

but if i were you i'd go to a store and test the ones that are recommended here before you actualy buy one 

ill take a look at the g933 ones so far the others look ok but im more of a muddy base guy then a clear sound overall i like the dirty bass

found a set of g933 for 108 shipped definitely gonna go with these thanks for the recommendation it seems to have everything i love about the g35 and more so this is perfect

3 hours ago, warstm said:

So I have a pair of logitech g35 and I love them but they broke and for one reason or another they are expensive now ranging from 200 to 500 depending on where you buy them new idk if it was a flash sale or something but a few years back when I got my first set I only paid 90 at best buy and now I can't find a pair that's new for under 200 so I was wondering if anyone out there has had or used the logitech G35 and since found something new to replace it that doesn't hurt your ears and has decent bass and a mic preferably tho I can live without mic if the headset is as comfortable and good sounding as the logitech g35 sorry for the horrible grammar I have a writing condition if that's all you want to comment on please don't ill do my best to make sure this is my only post ever.

Personally I stray away from all in one headsets but that's just me so if you can afford to spend a little bit more get a Modmic + NVX XPT 100's / Brainwaves HM5  but if budget is concern I have heard good things about the Hyper X Cloud Alphas its a proper Stereo headset and has a microphone etc.  Regardless I'm sure you will be happy with the Logitech's  as well.

Also about your last sentence don't feel you need to "make sure this is my only post ever" your grammar and writing are great and I was able to understand your post flawlessly so please don't feel you cant post because of this everyone is welcome and anyone bashing people will probably get banned.

Good luck with your purchase & have a nice day!

-TZ