How do I install a wireless adapter without the CD?

NORSMEN

Hey guys

I'm thinking about a wireless wifi adapter for my new pc, but I don't have a CD Rom drive on my PC case.  I've looked it up on line, and I can't really find a good answer for how to get the the drivers for it without the CD.  Does anyone have an idea how I can do it?

Using the manufacturer's website, assuming you either have a temporary wired connection or another with the internet connected device.

Also, sometimes Windows can search for its built in drivers for an appropriate one for the wireless adapter.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You'll probably have to transfer the drivers by downloading else where and transferring through usb pen drive, or you could try to find an ethernet and connect with that while the drivers getting loaded. You can actually download them through your phone and connect ur phone and browse it if you don't have a pen/flash drive

Thanks for all the help, guys! I'l look into yalls ideas.