I really need the community's help here;

I want and need a good 2 in 1 convertible laptop. My main concern is with RELIABILITY. 

I had a Sony Vaio Flip 13 which was perfect when it worked: powerful,  light, no bloatware, absolutely stunning design, a genious hinge mechanism and a wonderful stylus. 

But what a piece of junk it was regarding reliability!!! :-(

It constantly stopped working and presented numerous hardware issues. MB replaced by Sony under when warranty,  pc fan broke and I had to replace it myself and finally the screen and CPU malfunctioned, so I sold it for parts. 

But man, I still miss it alot. It worked for 18 months and my whole Nursing & Engineering degrees where on its Onenote.

Now, the all new HP Spectre x360 t13 or t15 are my lead options. But I keep reading very bad reviews in amazon about them in every issue of hardware failure and such..

Vaio is also a good candidate (great 48W CPU). But I read it has a baterry issue and NO support from the company (and no Thunderbolt 3 i/o which is essential for future graphics proofing).

Can people here with actual real life experience with these models confirm or disaprove the reliability issues?

I need help here...

Thanx

HP Spectre x360 15 inch and Lenovo Yoga 720 15 inch are the best choices if you prioritize performance, they are solid built (except for a few cons)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Do you have some personal experience with one of these models?