iphone not checking apps.

Go to solution Solved by thed0gsbark,

That usually means that apple has recognized the app and has banned it from your phone. It happened to me a lot while I was emulating Pokemon on my phone. 

so i installed some 3th party apps and they worked for 2 weeks but now it says i need to verify them. when i verify them it loads and does nothing after. i tried restarting my phone and use 4g instead of wifi. none of them work. any help? ;/

its an iphone 6 64gb.

604D2CEA-2B5C-43DB-B7EF-3EF3254FDCED.MP4

What do you mean by 3rd party apps? Jailbroken? App Store? If the former, did you update iOS by any chance? 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

That usually means that apple has recognized the app and has banned it from your phone. It happened to me a lot while I was emulating Pokemon on my phone. 

9 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Maybe getting an Android phone will fix the problem

Yeah getting an android phone does solve the problem, but that's kind of a pain in the behind to do, for someone used to IOS.

apps are in the video, it are youtube++ crunchyroll++ kodi, tutu these are non jailbroken apps. btw buying an android phone, on this forum 9/10 problems come from an android phone. i mean i like android but i currently have an ios device it has ios 11.1.1.

btw nelizmaster i know you from youtube :D nice videos bro keep it up!

C06669FF-FFCB-448F-90A3-41DA2DCD9A50.jpeg