LG 34UC89G-B 34-Inch vs PG348q?

Dedshark

So currently I have the pg348q monitor which is amazing looking but it's only 100hz and for the first person shooters I play it does feel a little jittery since i've played on a 240hz monitor for a bit at my friends. I can definitely feel the difference. My question is is the LG version with gsync compareable image wise the the pg348q? Would the 100 to 144hz bet enough or should I wait until the new 200hz HDR version of the ultra wide comes out? I think the HDR version is gonna be out of my price range though. I absolutely love my monitor but I also hate it's only 100hz for FPS games, it's definitely noticeable to me.

I've even thought about the free sync version because isn't g-sync more or less not needed if you sustain 100 fps+ in most games?

47 minutes ago, Dedshark said:

I've even thought about the free sync version because isn't g-sync more or less not needed if you sustain 100 fps+ in most games?

As i heard from other's people's g sync even at 100fps+ will still works . 

Anyone? I've also thought about the 27" 1440p 165hz Asus. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 6:11 PM, Dedshark said:

Anyone? I've also thought about the 27" 1440p 165hz Asus. 

maybe this will help, or did you already buy the monitor? I am also considering it =P

Why did you buy the PG348Q in the first place if you play fps games o.o?  

the LG is only 1080p, which is why its 144hz, if you want a 1440p ips panel with over 100hz your only option is the Alienware AW3418DW, i went from the asus to the alienware  and ive never looked back, its a step up in every way but it is expensive, although it currently is on sale which id recommend