water doesn't move!

abduh96

Hi, guys I'm new here.

I have a problem with my watercooling system

3 radiators : 2 360 mm & 1 120mm

2 blocks : CPU & GPU

pump : DDC 

now the problem the pump can't move the water to reservoir. 

Note: I added small amount of vinegar to clean and change the coolant 

Thanks in advance     

You mean that the pump doesn´t have power enough to push the water all the way around?

Case: Corsair Graphite 760T || PSU: Corsair RM650i || Mobo: Asus RoG Strix Z270E || CPU: Intel i5-7600K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H110i v2 || RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz 16GB White LED || GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB GAMING X || SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB, Samsung MZ1280 M.2 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

7 minutes ago, redbullvodka said:

You mean that the pump doesn´t have power enough to push the water all the way around?

yeah the water just reach the first block and can't  move to the next one. I check every piece ( by connected to the pump directly, there's no occlusions neither  radiators or blocks)

21 minutes ago, abduh96 said:

yeah the water just reach the first block and can't  move to the next one. I check every piece ( by connected to the pump directly, there's no occlusions neither  radiators or blocks)

Pictures of the loop and everything (power connections etc) could help us identify your issues. more the better.

3 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Pictures of the loop and everything (power connections etc) could help us identify your issues. more the better.

pump always connected to power supply directly. sorry I unplugged every thing to check if there blockage in the system and I didn't take picture after I added 120 radiator BUT I'll explained in the picture from old one.

in the circle there's the place for 120mm radiator

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-14 at 21.54.22.jpeg

no pressure = air most of the times. Water pumps do not like air.

This might be the problem

My recommendation

Fill the loop in stages: Open > Fill > Close > Pump > Repeat

You can try turning the case on its side so the pump isn't fighting gravity so much while the loop is still half-empty.

---

Ensure the pump is at 100% at all times while filling.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Is this a new issue on an existing loop or did you just rebuild the loop? Is the loop fully bled?

When I fill my loops, I have to do it in increments. I fill as much as I can, seal the loop, tilt the case so that the water is right up against the inlet of the pump, run the pump until there's almost no more fluid for it to pump, stop. Then repeat, usually after like the 3rd fill, there's enough to fill the loop and all I have to do is top the reservoir off.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

On 11/14/2017 at 10:51 PM, Dujith said:

no pressure = air most of the times. Water pumps do not like air.

This might be the problem

On 11/15/2017 at 12:27 AM, PrimeSonic said:

My recommendation

Fill the loop in stages: Open > Fill > Close > Pump > Repeat

You can try turning the case on its side so the pump isn't fighting gravity so much while the loop is still half-empty.

On 11/15/2017 at 4:25 AM, Mick Naughty said:

Ensure the pump is at 100% at all times while filling.

On 11/15/2017 at 5:23 AM, potoooooooo said:

Is this a new issue on an existing loop or did you just rebuild the loop? Is the loop fully bled?

On 11/15/2017 at 5:28 AM, PETRGangKing said:

When I fill my loops, I have to do it in increments. I fill as much as I can, seal the loop, tilt the case so that the water is right up against the inlet of the pump, run the pump until there's almost no more fluid for it to pump, stop. Then repeat, usually after like the 3rd fill, there's enough to fill the loop and all I have to do is top the reservoir off.

Thank you all <3 I fixed the problem by cleaning every piece and reinstalled the loop now it works fine.

I have another question, I'm going to change the liquid to this one 

blue primochill vue 

https://www.primochill.com/collections/vue-unique-visual/products/primochill-vue-pre-mix-32oz-electric-uv-blue

what do you think ?

7 minutes ago, abduh96 said:

Thank you all <3 I fixed the problem by cleaning every piece and reinstalled the loop now it works fine.

I have another question, I'm going to change the liquid to this one 

blue primochill vue 

https://www.primochill.com/collections/vue-unique-visual/products/primochill-vue-pre-mix-32oz-electric-uv-blue

what do you think ?

I actually just got 2 bottles of the UV Blue delivered to my house today.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

32 minutes ago, PETRGangKing said:

I actually just got 2 bottles of the UV Blue delivered to my house today.

good we're waiting for your feedback