Cheap-ish Laptop

I have been searching for a few weeks for a laptop to enter high school with, but also recreational use. I've been looking for; 

• Quad core, 2.8+ GHz CPU
  • Touchscreen
  • Backlit Keyboard
  • Dedicated GPU
  • 16+ GB RAM (upgradeable?)
  • 500+ GB SSD (upgradeable?)
  • Possible Thin & Light
  • Under $1000 USD
  • USB Type-C (charging?)

If anyone has or can find a laptop fitting these needs, it would be greatly appreciated.

I bought a used one recently. Not touchscreen, no backlit keyboard and isn't that thin, but it performs pretty well for the price I paid. MSI GP602QE. Has an i7 quad core and gtx 950m. Came with 1tb hard drive and 750GB mSata SSD and 16GB ram, Steelseries keyboard, FHD screen. In US dollars, I paid $460 (£350). Used, but not a mark on it. Just a suggestion, you could get a laptop with thunderbolt 3 and use something like a Razer Core and have the availability to upgrade.

If you want all of that for under $1000 you're going to have to look at used. otherwise you will have to forgo some of your wishes, most likely the touch screen and thin and light as it will be hard to find at this price range with everything else. And since it appears as though you're asking for a gaming laptop, USB-c charging will prove insufficient in almost any laptop with a GTX 1050ti or higher

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

7 hours ago, ColonelB said:

snip

Lenovo Yoga 720 15 inch with i7 7700HQ and GTX 1050 are on sale now at 999 USD, it's a solid built laptop

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128