Key activation after origin access trial

b0ne

Hello guys, 
I have a question regarding the origin access trial for Star Wars Battlefront 2. I was thinking about signing up for origin access just for the trial, but can I still activate the game with a key I bought from G2A for example after the 10 hour trial is over, or will I have to buy it directly through origin?
Thanks for any help you can give me.

1 minute ago, b0ne said:

I have a question regarding the origin access trial for Star Wars Battlefront 2. I was thinking about signing up for origin access just for the trial, but can I still activate the game with a key I bought from G2A for example after the 10 hour trial is over, or will I have to buy it directly through origin?

Whatever key you buy will have to be activated through origin. THey do all their games internally as far as I know.

1 minute ago, lieder1987 said:

Whatever key you buy will have to be activated through origin. THey do all their games internally as far as I know.

I think you missed my point. I wanted to know if I have buy the game directly from origin after the free trial, or if i still can activate it with a key.

It doesn't matter. You can buy it via origin, a shop or online afterwards. It'll then add Battlefront II [Version] to your game library. It uses all the same files as the trial did so don't uninstall. The trial contains the trial exe and the final game exe so it's all ready to go whenever. 

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion