Why is there no usb type-c on Asus z370g mobo???

Seriously, what the hell? Why did they have to remove the usb type-c port from Asus z370g gaming motherboard? It's on the mini ITX version. WTF? Also seems they removed many features since they made the gene line of motherboards in to strix, like the q-code readout, mem-ok, start and reset buttons, clr cmos bios flashback etc... Now this doesn't bother me personally, since I'm not getting this particular board, but still, why do they keep removing so many features on these smaller form factor boards, especially mATX? Seems to me this form factor is slowly dying, and wouldn't surprise me if there will be no offering from Asus when next gen comes out... Also can't find a single review for this board either.... smh...

10 minutes ago, PCMasterGuy said:

Seriously, what the hell? Why did they have to remove the usb type-c port from Asus z370g gaming motherboard? It's on the mini ITX version. WTF? Also seems they removed many features since they made the gene line of motherboards in to strix, like the q-code readout, mem-ok, start and reset buttons, clr cmos bios flashback etc... Now this doesn't bother me personally, since I'm not getting this particular board, but still, why do they keep removing so many features on these smaller form factor boards, especially mATX? Seems to me this form factor is slowly dying, and wouldn't surprise me if there will be no offering from Asus when next gen comes out... Also can't find a single review for this board either.... smh...

Because Asus is Asus. And Asus has had their motherboards going downhill since the early 2000's

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL