I5 7600k w/ asus z270e not booting to bios

Hello, so I bought a i5 7600k with a asus z270e but It is looking like you need a bios update from the research I have done I was wondering if it could be anything else or if there was any cheap 1151 socket CPU’s I could do a bios update with, any help would be appreciated greatly!!

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

3 minutes ago, pzspah said:

That should be plug and play,  whats the rest of your setup? Any leds light up to show errors?

Both the motherboard and fans leds are coming on, the system has a evga 650w and evga 960

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

1 hour ago, Telchines said:

Hello, so I bought a i5 7600k with a asus z270e but It is looking like you need a bios update from the research I have done I was wondering if it could be anything else or if there was any cheap 1151 socket CPU’s I could do a bios update with, any help would be appreciated greatly!!

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z270E-GAMING/HelpDesk_CPU/

From there, I can see that 7600K is compatible on all versions of the PCB and stock BIOS/Firmware. The issue is probably somewhere else.

If the fans are spinning, and the lights are coming on.. you should try removing the Graphics card and try starting up with the onboard graphics.

I hope your issue gets resolved. 

30 minutes ago, Romulus.ut3 said:

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z270E-GAMING/HelpDesk_CPU/

From there, I can see that 7600K is compatible on all versions of the PCB and stock BIOS/Firmware. The issue is probably somewhere else.

If the fans are spinning, and the lights are coming on.. you should try removing the Graphics card and try starting up with the onboard graphics.

I hope your issue gets resolved. 

I tried removing the graphics card and going from motherboard but I still didn’t go to bios 

1 minute ago, Telchines said:

I tried removing the graphics card and going from motherboard but I still didn’t go to bios 

Does it POST? Do you get a display? ASUS Logo, or anything at all?

Could be that something isn't installed properly. Check the RAM, CPU, PSU connectors, etc.

Check the CPU socket for bent pins, specially.

14 hours ago, Romulus.ut3 said:

Does it POST? Do you get a display? ASUS Logo, or anything at all?

Could be that something isn't installed properly. Check the RAM, CPU, PSU connectors, etc.

Check the CPU socket for bent pins, specially.

No display, I’ll check if everything is installed correctly and CPU Pins

Seeing that there's no update on the situation, either you've managed to get your system up and running, or you had a DOA part.