No longer Floatplane Pilot

Bladst
Go to solution Solved by dalekphalm,
Just now, Bladst said:

I do not believe it has been a year but I will thank you. Any specific mod or will it get sent to whoever can help? Thanks man.

Any of them can get the ball rolling.

I subscribed at launch for the yearly sub. I have been gone for a week and came back to find I no longer have access and am no longer a floatplane pilot. Do I not get to re-up on my yearly? Has it already expired? Has anyone else had this issue? Did something change this week to how we access Floatplane? 

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I wanted to check if it is on my end or if something has changed. 

I tried the "if you were billed and lost access page" but I have not been able to fix it.

Thanks guys

32 minutes ago, Bladst said:

I subscribed at launch for the yearly sub. I have been gone for a week and came back to find I no longer have access and am no longer a floatplane pilot. Do I not get to re-up on my yearly? Has it already expired? Has anyone else had this issue? Did something change this week to how we access Floatplane? 

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I wanted to check if it is on my end or if something has changed. 

I tried the "if you were billed and lost access page" but I have not been able to fix it.

Thanks guys

Has it been exactly a year since you subbed? Perhaps you didn't have automatic renewal turned on. You should PM a mod, to start.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Has it been exactly a year since you subbed? Perhaps you didn't have automatic renewal turned on. You should PM a mod, to start.

I do not believe it has been a year but I will thank you. Any specific mod or will it get sent to whoever can help? Thanks man.

Just now, Bladst said:

Any of them can get the ball rolling.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

First try this

and if that doesn't help, send email to FP support floatplanehelp@gmail.com

You should also check your PayPal accounts approved payments to see when payment is due and if it has been paid already. You don't have tag showing that you'd had access atm. Could it be that you have cancelled order?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 11/10/2017 at 1:41 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

First try this

and if that doesn't help, send email to FP support floatplanehelp@gmail.com

You should also check your PayPal accounts approved payments to see when payment is due and if it has been paid already. You don't have tag showing that you'd had access atm. Could it be that you have cancelled order?

It was Paypal being a pain. Just got it to allow the charge today. I will see if it connects now.

Thanks for the advice!