Bitwit Ultra yearly subscription option

gGODg

i don't wanna have to figure out the monthly fees on my credit card, but would subscribe for a yearly option i've been waiting on. 

Just now, gGODg said:

i don't wanna have to figure out the monthly fees on my credit card, but would subscribe for a yearly option i've been waiting on. 

$35.88 is how much it would cost you each year, for my card i have £200 on it i think my minium payment is like £10 each month, or jsut get a paypal account load, $36 usd onto and set it to the one that is for the subcription then leave it , problem solved

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

also for the yearly discount.  that way i base the subscription on the year. and give a producer the year.

comes in handy for later when more producers.  

for me floatplane is where i am finding the producers and content to enjoy. 

It has been disabled because of new payment system. Which is in works.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

BitWit Ultra and LMG Floatplane will be available to subscribe to yearly once the new payment system rolls out, but because that is expected to not be more than a few months away it doesn't make much sense to offer yearly subscriptions that will only be charged once, so only monthly subscriptions are available for purchase in the mean time.

HTTP/2 203

@colonel_mortis And what if you have a yearly subscription will that be carried over to the new system ?

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

3 minutes ago, BlueCrazii said:

@colonel_mortis And what if you have a yearly subscription will that be carried over to the new system ?

As far as I know, you are likely to need to resubscribe when we move to the new system, because the current system is incompatible and can't really be transferred for various reasons (though obviously you would keep anything that you've already paid for). I'm not involved with the Floatplane development at the moment though, so things may well change.

HTTP/2 203