Calibrate AG241QG

Gentoo3D

I have the AG241QG monitor and the calibration is just worse, i can't get any good base values for this monitor on the internet. Does somebody has the same monitor and could tell me their RGB, Contrast and Brightness values? Current preset is on Normal with Contrast on 50 and brightness on 80. But green is way to dominating. 

6 minutes ago, Gentoo3D said:

I have the AG241QG monitor and the calibration is just worse, i can't get any good base values for this monitor on the internet. Does somebody has the same monitor and could tell me their RGB, Contrast and Brightness values? Current preset is on Normal with Contrast on 50 and brightness on 80. But green is way to dominating. 

Isn't there anything about colour calibration in the manual? I don't have the monitor myself, so I have no idea. A thing you could try is use your intel (or nvidia, or AMD) drivers to adjust.

image.png

I can modify it with my OSD and nvidia cp but i have nothing to compare it with, i dont know the good values. It is a little hard to het the right values :(