Best mouse for £60ish?

8-Bit Ninja

Preferably slightly smaller than my old mouse (Rival 300), red lighting (or RGB) are pretty much my only two requirements. Also for FPS only, don't care about extra buttons as i don't play moba's 

Thanks 

G502 or G403.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, ARikozuM said:

G502 or G403.

Wasn't a fan of the g402 or the 502 due to shape, and the butten placement on the left mouse for the 502

4 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Preferably slightly smaller than my old mouse (Rival 300), red lighting (or RGB) are pretty much my only two requirements. Also for FPS only, don't care about extra buttons as i don't play moba's 

Thanks 

corsair glaive or razer deathadder elite

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

corsair glaive or razer deathadder elite

was looking at the death adder elite, its on sale on amazon uk right now, my only question is whats the build quality like? All the razer stuff i'd had in the past has been pretty crap and broken within a few months 

1 minute ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

was looking at the death adder elite, its on sale on amazon uk right now, my only question is whats the build quality like? All the razer stuff i'd had in the past has been pretty crap and broken within a few months 

Corsair Glaive?

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

Corsair Glaive?

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Yeah I know I'm not dumb. Check out the Corsair Glaive.

Generally the better FPS orientated mice don't have RGB on them (Zowie in particular) but they do have a red printed logo on them which isn't exactly what you are looking for. 

17 hours ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Wasn't a fan of the g402 or the 502 due to shape, and the butten placement on the left mouse for the 502

Have you tried the G403?  It is quite a bit different to the 402 and 502.

I use a Corsair M65, some people say that it has sensor issues but it hasn't failed on me yet.

The HyperX Pulsefire looks pretty good and the product range is based around the colour red so it should be a viable option for you.

9 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

Fnatic Flick G1 or Mionix castor i know both of em use 3310 sensor but these type of sensor are still popular for eSport players.

I'm currently using the flick g1, great mouse but its just too small for my hands, is the caster much bigger or around the same size?

3 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

its a bit bigger but not that big..if u want something bigger ur best choice probably deathadder elite or Rival 700

death adder elite it is then, thanks for the help 

Razer recently switched manufactures of there key switches for there keyboards and the switches for their mice. They are now rated to have at least 20 million clicks before they wear out. I personally prefer Razer cause Corsair overprices their products you're basically paying for brand name with Corsair gaming products. I also prefer the wrist rest on Razer's keyboards over Corsairs cause Razer's are more padded. They now have the original green (Razer's equivalent of Cherry MX Blue or Green Switches) the new yellow (Razer's equivalent of Cherry MX Speed Switches) and Orange (Razer's equivalent of Cherry MX Brown or Silent switches) And Razer Synapse is so much easier to use but you don't get as much effects as Corsair Cue does. Synapse is basicly anyone can use it even a 10 year old can. I used to own a Corsair mouse and didn't like the feel of it mainly cause it was slightly oversized for my hands. Plus Corsair has a brushed aluminum finish that's a dust magnet

1 hour ago, L.Lawliet said:

I think they switched a long time ago from god knows what to gatheron.

Yeah, they changed a really long time ago, last summer I think.  The switches are much nicer now, the old greens felt like dodgy reds for me after a while.

3 hours ago, KoeppColto024470 said:

I personally prefer Razer cause Corsair overprices their products you're basically paying for brand name with Corsair gaming products.

I'd say this is much more of the other way around: Razer overprice their stuff.  Most of their products have a plastic build and finish except from a few (Blackwidow X).

The Corsair M65 is £60 on their website whilst the Razer Deathadder Elite is £70 on their website.  Both have entirely different construction, Razer on one hand with plastic and Corsair on the other hand with Aluminium.  Even still the finish on the top of the M56 is much nicer than the Deathadder.

Now some of Corsairs keyboards are quite expensive, I'll agree with that but at the same time Razer are kind of doing the same with their keyboards.  Razers software is much easier to use than Corsairs but CUE can achieve much more than Synapse and that is what Corsair was going for.  Wouldn't you like to take advantage of your expensive keyboard?

Logitech G502 is really great, but if you'd like much of the same performance but at a lower price the G300s is also pretty sweet.

*Used both of them, switched to the G520 mainly for the weights since the G300s is light, and ergonomics. The older G300 is heavier!*

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*