Graphical glitches

Anir

I have a gtx 1070 paired with fx8300, and 16 gigs of ram. I have been playing farcry primal, it used to run well but recently there are come texture missing, grass is not loading, besides there are no frame drop or lag. I have tried other games like crysis 3 also showing glitches in the menu, not in the game, and there are some unusual frame drops here and there. Recently updated drivers, everything was running well. It's only after I installed avast antivirus trial version, these glitches are showing up. Any ideal what's happening and how to solve this problem. Also I have Windows 8 installed. Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Anir said:

I have a gtx 1070 paired with fx8300, and 16 gigs of ram. I have been playing farcry primal, it used to run well but recently there are come texture missing, grass is not loading, besides there are no frame drop or lag. I have tried other games like crysis 3 also showing glitches in the menu, not in the game, and there are some unusual frame drops here and there. Recently updated drivers, everything was running well. It's only after I installed avast antivirus trial version, these glitches are showing up. Any ideal what's happening and how to solve this problem. Also I have Windows 8 installed. Thanks in advance.

Your CPU will bottleneck the crap out of that GTX 1070, upgrade your platform. Did you try to run it on Windows 10 ?

Just now, Essence_of_Darkness said:

Your CPU will bottleneck the crap out of that GTX 1070, upgrade your platform. Did you try to run it on Windows 10 ?

As I said, it was running well and fine, though I am saving to upgrade to ryzen, and no, I haven't installed Windows 10 yet.

Just now, Anir said:

As I said, it was running well and fine, though I am saving to upgrade to ryzen, and no, I haven't installed Windows 10 yet.

Try to upgrade to Windows 10 cause it uses DirectX 12 and also is there API option in graphic settings ?

7 minutes ago, Essence_of_Darkness said:

Try to upgrade to Windows 10 cause it uses DirectX 12 and also is there API option in graphic settings ?

No, actually I never play around with settings unless there is a problem running the game smoothly, I am wondering what is suddenly causing this problem to happen, it used to run awesome just two days ago. I also tried Skyrim heavily modded, which runs smoothly but show glitches in the map menu, somewhat screen ghosting type effect. I also mentioned the only recent change I made to the system, ie, installed free version of avast antivirus, don't really know if that's what causing all of this to happen, but what it has to do with games.

Just now, Anir said:

No, actually I never play around with settings unless there is a problem running the game smoothly, I am wondering what is suddenly causing this problem to happen, it used to run awesome just two days ago. I also tried Skyrim heavily modded, which runs smoothly but show glitches in the map menu, somewhat screen ghosting type effect. I also mentioned the only recent change I made to the system, ie, installed free version of avast antivirus, don't really know if that's what causing all of this to happen, but what it has to do with games.

Try to remove AVAST. I installed in my gaming Windows VM and it made my Black Ops 3 unplayable

Try to remove AVAST. I installed in my gaming Windows VM and it made my Black Ops 3 unplayable

Okay, I would remove avast, and try again,, by the way, what system do you run ?

Just now, Anir said:

Okay, I would remove avast, and try again,, by the way, what system do you run ?

I currently have :
AMD Phenom 1055T (6-core)

12 GB of RAM

GTX 690

with Red Hat Enterprise as host OS and Windows in VM for gaming

I currently have :
AMD Phenom 1055T (6-core)

12 GB of RAM

GTX 690

with Red Hat Enterprise as host OS and Windows in VM for gaming

Do games run well on VM ?

Just now, Anir said:

Do games run well on VM ?

Yes, a lot of them but I have seperate Radeon R7 260X for my Red Hat Enterprise cause it was killing my game performance before. The reason why I have VM is cause I grew up on Linux (My dad is on Linux also). Game performance is ok for the age of card. I am getting new system today cause of this one started showing its age and cause of high school.

1 minute ago, Essence_of_Darkness said:

Yes, a lot of them but I have seperate Radeon R7 260X for my Red Hat Enterprise cause it was killing my game performance before. The reason why I have VM is cause I grew up on Linux (My dad is on Linux also). Game performance is ok for the age of card. I am getting new system today cause of this one started showing its age and cause of high school.

Yeah, you are getting yourself a ryzen based system, I'll also have to upgrade asap, cries of a poor gamer ?????

Just now, Anir said:

Yeah, you are getting yourself a ryzen based system, I'll also have to upgrade asap, cries of a poor gamer ?????

Nah, don't cry m8 I have to game in 1680x1050 on my second display cause my FreeSync display is working with R7 260X in host OS and omg I've fixed a lot of PC's this summer to get for new Ryzen system. My dad doesn't even know I am getting the new system cause he is always on work or traveling due to work. I am always with my older brother.

17 minutes ago, Essence_of_Darkness said:

Nah, don't cry m8 I have to game in 1680x1050 on my second display cause my FreeSync display is working with R7 260X in host OS and omg I've fixed a lot of PC's this summer to get for new Ryzen system. My dad doesn't even know I am getting the new system cause he is always on work or traveling due to work. I am always with my older brother.

I cried a lot for this configuration, then I got it, I previously owned a gen 1 core i3 with a Radeon HD 5450, the vendor sold me stating as a gaming PC., And I didn't have any knowledge about specifications back then, 2gb graphics memory meant a lot for me. That pc was shit. ??