One Drive Stopped Showing The Others Multiplied, Please Help

So it to make this easier in going to lists my drive letters and what type they are

C: SSD - OS

M: HDD - Storage

G: HDD - Cold Storage

S: SSD - Game Drive

F: HDD - External

One of my games on my S: drive tried to update and threw a disk read/write error, I checked in windows explorer and when I clicked on my S: drive it failed to open just sat their retrying for a few min with no results, so I restarted my computer.

After I finish restarting I open explorer and my S: is not showing but now my M: & F: drives have doubled up on a separate indent in explorer (https://i.imgur.com/Z1sPUvA.png (S: & G: are unplugged in this picture)) I checked disk management and my S: drive isn't showing their either (the F and M aren't doubled up in disk management).

Next, i tried reseating the S: drive and reboot, doesn't show, then I tried unplugging it and booted up without the S: drive plugged in, M: and F: drives still have their doubles in explorer. After that I tried unplugging my G: drive as well rebooted, M: & F: are still doubled up.

Now the weird shit happens, I tried leaving my G: drive unplugged and plug the S: drive into the >SAME< SATA data & power that G: was using and when I boot my computer, I get no video signal at all, not sure if its just no video or if it's not loading the bios and windows as well, its not throwing any post error beeps (I don't have a post code readout) which makes me think windows is loading but I just don't have any video for some reason.

Anyone got any idea what the hells happening?

PS: I'm omw to try the SSD in someone else's rig now.

Edit 1:

Tried the SSD on someone elses computer and it showed up in disk management as a new drive but when I tried formatting it, it threw an error "cannot read disk" or "cannot read file" with no other info.

sad to say your SSD is dead, have you check it via crystaldisk or any program to check on your SSD status via other pc which is your friend's pc. 

Yea I figured that was the case, I was going to try Hirens boot cd but I forgot it wasn't on my USB anymore, will try that tomorrow, but what I'm more worried about is my F: and M: drives doubling up in explorer https://i.imgur.com/Z1sPUvA.png after the S: drive died, what could be causing that? did my mobo kill the S: drive and it's trying to kill the others as well.

5 hours ago, Snak3Doc said:

snip~

hmmm that's weird, does it also doubled when checking your drives via disk manager? or have you tried to check it on the bios? 

try performing a clear cmos, if your pc haven't overclocked. 

apparently its the drive thinking its an external, most likely cause its dieing as well, thanks though it only has games on it so im just gunna buy a new one.