Heat Problems, Suggestions?

Hey Guys,

Ordered a new A10 7890K with Wraith cooler for my FM2+ socket MOBO,  Seems to be running too hot.  New thermal paste, heatsink is fitted correctly.  

I'm hitting 80-87 degrees while playing PUBG according too HWMonitor and Speccy.  4100mhz stock i get 80+ degrees and OC'd too 4400mhz it says about the same. The safe temp for this cpu is 74.2 or so i read.

The case is open near an opened window.  On the other hand i have AMD OverDrive telling me i'm still 30 degrees away from thermal throttling which would indicate i'm at a safe temp?  (check screenshot)

http://prntscr.com/h5476c  (this was without the game open )

PSU: Pure Power 500W Bronze 

GPU: ASUS GTX980 STRIX 4GB 

CPU: AMD A10-7890K Overclocked to 4.1Ghz

Motherboard: ASUS A78M-E

RAM: Hyperx 8GB X2

(everything has stock cooling)

Which temps are correct and if they're that high, Why! (plan to get liquid cooling soon) 

3 minutes ago, Black Zenith said:

Hey Guys,

Ordered a new A10 7890K with Wraith cooler for my FM2+ socket MOBO,  Seems to be running too hot.  New thermal paste, heatsink is fitted correctly.  

I'm hitting 80-87 degrees while playing PUBG according too HWMonitor and Speccy.  4100mhz stock i get 80+ degrees and OC'd too 4400mhz it says about the same. The safe temp for this cpu is 74.2 or so i read.

The case is open near an opened window.  On the other hand i have AMD OverDrive telling me i'm still 30 degrees away from thermal throttling which would indicate i'm at a safe temp?  (check screenshot)

http://prntscr.com/h5476c  (this was without the game open )

PSU: Pure Power 500W Bronze 

GPU: ASUS GTX980 STRIX 4GB 

CPU: AMD A10-7890K Overclocked to 4.1Ghz

Motherboard: ASUS A78M-E

RAM: Hyperx 8GB X2

(everything has stock cooling)

Which temps are correct and if they're that high, Why! (plan to get liquid cooling soon) 

That line of processors as i know are known for being literally ovens, so it could just be you are pushing it to the limit. Id love to see a build someday with one of these chips hooked up to a metal plate to cook things on. And not like Luke did

yeah possibly need to reapply the thermal paste or reseat the cooler if its true that its 71c at 15% usage 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no