Need help on recommendations for Blender

Hello!

I need help on recommendations for Blender.

My build budget is 3000$ CAD.

I am gonna use Blender for 3D modeling and animations. 

I was thinking of a Vega 64 (Non-LC) and a i7-8700k.

I am looking for help on advice on my build, to get the best performance possible within my budget. I do not want any error’s when I work on these 2 things and want respectable rendering times. Additionally, I want it to perform good, without any possible lag.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, ColeDev said:

(UPDATE) Here is my list so far on PC Part Picker: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/MbyKWX

Overall looks pretty good. If you can make do with 1TB of storage, why not eliminate the hdd altogether and get a 1TB ssd.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

25 minutes ago, brob said:

Overall looks pretty good. If you can make do with 1TB of storage, why not eliminate the hdd altogether and get a 1TB ssd.

Ok... I wanted to save some money, because it is pointless to have faster storage to stuff, I will not use that often, or stuff that don’t need that extra speed (such as Office documents). So thats why,  I went with 500GB of SSD, for faster storage, for stuff that I use often and that need that speed. 

no lag or error in blender, good luck buddy B| (im using blender for like 12years now)

47 minutes ago, ColeDev said:

Ok... I wanted to save some money, because it is pointless to have faster storage to stuff, I will not use that often, or stuff that don’t need that extra speed (such as Office documents). So thats why,  I went with 500GB of SSD, for faster storage, for stuff that I use often and that need that speed. 

Understood.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.