Linus And Squad have you Thought about making a Wardrobe server or Gaming Rig

Hey Linus have you thought about making a Wardrobe Server or Gaming PC because I need a Guide to make one and I need you and your gangs help so it will be appreciated if you could do that and post it on YouTube on your channel Thanks FunnyIndianKid2.0 "Yeah go Linus Media Group" (Plus I'm British)  

2 minutes ago, Funnyindiankid2.0 said:

Hey Linus have you thought about making a Wardrobe Server or Gaming PC because I need a Guide to make one and I need you and your gangs help so it will be appreciated if you could do that and post it on YouTube on your channel Thanks FunnyIndianKid2.0 "Yeah go Linus Media Group" (Plus I'm British)  

I mean, i could do that even, but what exactly do you mean, and if you havent noticed the 4million+ subs, i doubt he is going to.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

-Thread moved to New Builds and Planning. Also cleaned.

Thanks.

Just now, Funnyindiankid2.0 said:

Thanks and sorry for any inconvineances

Its fine. Any specific workloads, budgets? Linus wont do it, but i might be able to, or others in the forum if youre looking for a video.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

please quote people by clicking on the arrow at the bottom of the post, that way we'll get a notification when you reply. :)

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

don't forget to quote or tag (@marten.aap2.0) me when you reply!

3 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Thanks.

Its fine. Any specific workloads, budgets? Linus wont do it, but i might be able to, or others in the forum if youre looking for a video.

Well my Budget is £1000. Not that much of a work load just some drilling of holes and making room for air flow

Linus already did it. The build itself was overkill, but the important point was using a thunderbolt 3 cable to link the computer and a dock for your screen(s) and keyboard/mouse.

Nah i was generally asking and for a type of video because the wardrobe that i have has no sort of air flow it's just a wardrobe plus its wood so i thought well the whole wardrobe will be on fire. So me and my mates thought of putting metal sheets on the inside and some metal on the outside so the Fan that do the intake and outtake on the doors of the wardrobe don't catch on fire. 

1 minute ago, Sirmarky said:

Linus already did it. The build itself was overkill, but the important point was using a thunderbolt 3 cable to link the computer and a dock for your screen(s) and keyboard/mouse.

whats the video and can i have the link please :)

I think they are referring to this video 

But you might want to check this one too: 

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex