Idk if I uninstaled something important from the ssd of my gaming pc.

mreloi

I download all my games and everything downloadable(excluding windows and nvidia) to my hard drive but when I installed something to the ssd I went into it to uninstall 2 things but the stupid thing is I cant remember exactly what were the things I uninstalled. Idk if it was just for the game or something vital for my computer. My pc seems to be working fine and my games are still running well, but I am the least pc savvy guy you'll meet and idk if i may have deleted anything vital in my ssd. I know it is a pretty difficult question to aswer since this isnt a pc you are familiar with but I just had to ask for some confirmation.

I highly doubt that you deleted anything that was vital to windows, and if you deleted anything that was vital for a program to run the worst the will happen is that you will get an error message when trying to run or use said program and you can then just re download the program.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

If everything is working fine, I wouldn't worry about it.

If you're really worried, you can restore from a backup.

Just now, Votivee said:

I highly doubt that you deleted anything that was vital to windows, and if you deleted anything that was vital for a program to run the worst the will happen is that you will get an error message when trying to run or use said program and you can then just re download the program.

OK good, I was concerned about any complications or anything affecting my games' performance. 

4 minutes ago, mreloi said:

OK good, I was concerned about any complications or anything affecting my games' performance. 

BTW depending on how you deleted it, it could be in your computers recycle bin. 

~Air Cooling Advocate~

14 minutes ago, Votivee said:

BTW depending on how you deleted it, it could be in your computers recycle bin. 

I think I just clicked uninstall or delete, if I clicked either one of those, would it still be in the recycling bin? I know it's the stupidest question ever but I just wanted to make sure.

1 minute ago, mreloi said:

I think I just clicked uninstall or delete, if I clicked either one of those, would it still be in the recycling bin? I know it's the stupidest question ever but I just wanted to make sure.

I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure, there's quite a few variables at play. If you're truly worried or just curious in general it's fairly simple to check.

Typically if you were to 'uninstall' something it wouldn't end up in the recycle bin. 

~Air Cooling Advocate~

You can find out what was uninstalled through Event Viewer.

Launch the Event Viewer and open up the section Windows Logs, sub-section Application.

Sort the list by the Source column, then scroll and view the informative events produced by "MsiInstaller".

:D