NAS not showing in network

Good day to all.

I am here again to ask for your infinite wisdom.

I have a WD EX2 Ultra (NAS). My problem is that the NAS does not appear under network on file explorer. It does appear where all network devices are shown, but when I click it, it takes me to the NAS IP config page. 

My brothers pc (which is exactly as mine) can connect without issues. My laptop mac can connect without issues. 

If I use run and input the NAS' IP, I can connect edit and work on the NAS folder, but if I close that file explorer it goes away again. 

I tried:

Turning everything on in advance sharing 

rebooting all devices possible 

Plz help.

If you need pics let me know.

Yes, I got all network discovery turn on in private and guest or public. 

I was looking at my brothers pc in order to see his settings and I got them exactly as his. 

Now, listen to this amazing issue; while I was looking his pc, I did not find the NAS under network (he had it 2 hours back working OK). I can see it now on my pc!!! OMG

Could it be some king of first pc to log in into the NAS get the privileges? of course, I got two different users for the NAS, one his and one mine. His pc was asleep when I turn mine on. 

How can I map it since I could not find it earlier? Now that I see it, do I have to map every single folder? 

Edit to say: I searched all over google regarding this issue, apparently a lot of people have it or similar. Not sure how to solve it yet. 

12 hours ago, pierfe said:

How can I map it since I could not find it earlier? Now that I see it, do I have to map every single folder? 

Edit to say: I searched all over google regarding this issue, apparently a lot of people have it or similar. Not sure how to solve it yet. 

In real server environments, you don't map through network discovery (servers are purposely left out of discovery typically) but through Windows Explorer. Go to This PC, click the computer tab and select Map network drive. Select a drive letter and map the share you want using the UNC path (i.e. \\NAS\share) and fill in your credentials when prompted.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

You could map it to a drive letter as NelizMastr stated (I'd also recommend this) - there's a checkbox that states "reconnect at login" or something like that, make sure you check it so it persists after reboot.

Alternatively you could just create a shortcut on your desktop. Go to run, type in your IP address as you did before... Once it loads up just hold down right click the share folder and drag it to your desktop and select "Create Shortcut." Or just right click your desktop and create a shortcut and put \\ipaddress...

Thanks you guus for the tips. Ill map and install a shortcut to that ip address. It was not the solution i was looking for, but it will work just fine. 

Sorry the late thanks.