Good budget monitor for gaming

JTBarber

Is there anyway I could get a decent monitor for around $100? 1080 is nice anyhigher isnt needed really, 24 in would be good too. If all this is impossible what would be good for close to $100

2 minutes ago, JTBarber said:

Is there anyway I could get a decent monitor for around $100? 1080 is nice anyhigher isnt needed really, 24 in would be good too. If all this is impossible what would be good for close to $100

ive only seen listings for a few more hundred bucks the high refresh rate is well worth the cash tho mine is a bit higher resolution than what your after but 144 to 165 Hz hands down is the coolest thing ive ever laid eyes on regardless of resolution 

Just now, justinbaileynes1987 said:

ive only seen listings for a few more hundred bucks the high refresh rate is well worth the cash tho mine is a bit higher resolution than what your after but 144 to 165 Hz hands down is the coolest thing ive ever laid eyes on regardless of resolution 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bhkY3F would a 144 monitor be worth it for this pc

Just now, JTBarber said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bhkY3F would a 144 monitor be worth it for this pc

i dont see why not your an amd guy so make sure youve got some freesync and youd be good to go the monitor is the one thing you dont want to cut down on since even if your graphics and speed are good you wont see them on a sub par monitor

Just now, justinbaileynes1987 said:

i dont see why not your an amd guy so make sure youve got some freesync and youd be good to go the monitor is the one thing you dont want to cut down on since even if your graphics and speed are good you wont see them on a sub par monitor

If you personally had to choose a montior thats 144 for a decently relative price what would you pick

well acer and asus are good brands id start there. if i were you id pick stuff thats a similar brand as much as possible tho just shop around make a speadsheet of specs vs cost