Bundle Stars is changing to Fanatical

Bouzoo

Fanatical

So just few minutes ago I received an e-mail which says that Bundle Stars, which many of us has grown to love, is changing it's brand/name to Fanatical.

Bundle Stars is changing its name to Fanatical from Wednesday, November 1st, and we’re delighted to invite you on the next leg of our exciting journey.

We launched 5 years ago with just one bundle for sale. Today, Bundle Stars is a fully-fledged digital store supporting a catalogue of over 4,500 officially licensed PC games sourced from over 750 publishers.

Our slick new website will be launched here at fanatical.com on November 1st. We’ve been working hard on our new platform for many months, and we’re thrilled that you’ll be able to experience it soon. We’ve made many performance enhancing improvements based on feedback from our customers. A polished new look, improved navigation, lightning-fast page load times, and all-new search with powerful filtering are just some of the great new things you’ll see.

Like waving goodbye to an old friend, bundlestars.com will be officially retired on November 1st. As an existing customer of Bundle Stars, you will experience a completely hassle-free transition to the new website. You’ll be able to use your existing login details, and previously purchased game keys will automatically appear in your Fanatical account section.

Operationally, Fanatical will continue seamlessly with the same integrity, our existing leadership, and our awesome team which is expanding so that we can bring you exciting new features and products.

Alongside pre-orders, new releases, and incredible sales promotions, you can still look forward to exclusive game bundles and Star Deals with best-ever prices at Fanatical.com. We’re also looking forward to introducing you to the Fanatical Blog, written by gamers for gamers. This will be your trusted source of news on the latest PC games that you really care about, along with insightful articles that introduce you to our team and help you get the most out of using our website.

Our goal with Fanatical is to give you more of what you want; official games keys at world-beating prices, and a website which will continue growing and evolving to remain one of your favorite daily destinations for a long time to come.

See you here at www.fanatical.com on November 1st!

For me this is the first info about this, was anyone else informed about this? They say that they want to upgrade, but I am interested if there is a hidden reason as to why. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Anyway, hope they stay the same, they are for me personally one of of few positive things when it comes to reselling games. All the best to them.

New page

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I got the notification as well, but no real reason as to why the image change. I'm wondering what the shift night be? Maybe including console bundles and such? Not sure, but I only use them and HumbleBundle.

Let's see if they have an amazing Grand Reopening bundle?

4 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I got the notification as well, but no real reason as to why the image change. I'm wondering what the shift night be? Maybe including console bundles and such? Not sure, but I only use them and HumbleBundle.

Let's see if they have an amazing Grand Reopening bundle?

Maybe they want to further distinguish themselves from Humble Bundle since they both have bundle in the name.

I received the same email. Seems strange to change their name away from one of the more reputable steam key bundle sites. I’m just hopping they have some nice bargains with the launch of the new site.

1 hour ago, tjcater said:

Maybe they want to further distinguish themselves from Humble Bundle since they both have bundle in the name.

So how long do you think it'll take for some jackass to buy their old domain, and set some nice malicious Java script for those who didn't pay attention to the email?

Just now, Ryujin2003 said:

So how long do you think it'll take for some jackass to buy their old domain, and set some nice malicious Java script for those who didn't pay attention to the email?

However long it takes them to stop owning their old (Current?) domain. I figure they would try to keep it for a while as a redirect to the new site (Whenever that happens) but we would have to wait and see I guess.