H110i v2 placement

Go to solution Solved by johnt,

There may not be a significant difference in temperature (at first), but I've noticed having the radiator placed at the top tends to suck in a lot more dust. I have the S340 Elite that has a decent dust cover on the front. I've put my radiator up front as an intake, and I clean the dust cover about every 3 months. The nice part is that there is very little to no dust in the radiator and fans... unlike when I had the radiator up top as an exhaust in my old case.

Long story short, place the radiator up front but make sure there's a dust cover.

Do any of you guys have experience with the nzxt manta case. Should i place the Corsair H110i v2 radiator in the top of the case or in the front what gives me best temperatur,e or does it even matter?

PS: im doing a pull configuration might be able to do push pull.

On 10/23/2017 at 3:17 PM, Maxan98 said:

Do any of you guys have experience with the nzxt manta case. Should i place the Corsair H110i v2 radiator in the top of the case or in the front what gives me best temperatur,e or does it even matter?

PS: im doing a pull configuration might be able to do push pull.

In terms or performance in the front as an intake will provide it with the coldest possible air for the more potential in cooling. There will not be a huge difference but usually see a few degrees. 

There may not be a significant difference in temperature (at first), but I've noticed having the radiator placed at the top tends to suck in a lot more dust. I have the S340 Elite that has a decent dust cover on the front. I've put my radiator up front as an intake, and I clean the dust cover about every 3 months. The nice part is that there is very little to no dust in the radiator and fans... unlike when I had the radiator up top as an exhaust in my old case.

Long story short, place the radiator up front but make sure there's a dust cover.