Mac scrolling and function keys

flamer7

Hey guys I just want to ask 2 questions:

1- Is there any way to change scrolling style JUST for mice in Mac? Like I want the invert scrolling for the trackpad, but normal scrolling for my mouse. Is there any way of changing just for the mouse instead of disabling invert scrolling every time?

2- Is there any way of enabling F1,F2 as function keys ONLY for games such as Dota in mac? Like normally they are used as brightness settings changer, keyboard backlight and so on but is there any way to disable that only for games, instead of constantly changing it in settings? 

Thanks guys!

get windows

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Sorry man it really isn't that customizable, I trust me I feel you on the mouse problem.

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

get windows

I have bootcamp, troll. Thanks for your help.

Sorry man it really isn't that customizable, I trust me I feel you on the mouse problem.

Yeah, I wish there was some kind of program or something :/

get windows

Please go away.

1 - There's an app for that, I believe it's called Scroll Reverser.

2 - Oddly enough there's another app that can help you out here called Palua. It allows you via a hotkey to switch between "Apple mode" and "Function mode".

Please go away.

2 - Oddly enough there's another app that can help you out here called Palua. It allows you via a hotkey to switch between "Apple mode" and "Function mode".

Thanks man, but is scroll reverser also for trackpad or just your mouse?

Thanks man, but is scroll reverser also for trackpad or just your mouse?

It allows you to set individual settings.

get windows

That was neither funny nor helpful.

Anyway, as suggested try reverse scroller. Come to think of it though, depending on the hardware you're running, there may be settings under Mouse and then additionally in Trackpad. I know my Macbook has different settings to a MacBook Pro.

Please go away.

1. yep scroll reverser :)

2. did not know that. Props to you man!

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

get windows

Get a good computer.

@ OP they listed the programs to get, also if you run bootcomp, then if I'm not mistaken you can just do it in your preferences. I've never seen it before so woldn't be too sure. I'd assume it's the same as regular windows, but you're probably talking about when you're on mac settings.

Just curious why do you need to use both?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------