Guitar/Amp Related Question- Reply ASAP PLS

Peterdawg1002

Guys i need to know if i can use my Blackstar ID:60 head just with headphones plugged in as im waiting for my HTV-212 Cabinet to be shipped?? I understand that you cant do that with Tube amps but this is solid state and i just want to be sure. 
Cheers

The odds of someone being able to answer your question here and at this hour are abysmal

just putting that out there. 

Error: 410

The odds of someone being able to answer your question here and at this hour are abysmal

I've tried like 2 forums already and no one replied. Even on the Amps manafacturers forum and still nothing. Tek Syndicate forum would of been my last resort.

I'm fairly sure the chance isn't that bad on here actually. I know we're a bunch of guitarists on here and there has been a couple of threads, the latest that I participated in regarding pickup and amp setups.

Speaker Emulated Output

The ID:60TVP has a fully specified speaker emulated output which further enhances the studio credentials and allows any guitarist to get amazing valve tone straight to tape or disk, or through headphones.

Source: http://www.blackstaramps.com/products/id60/features.php

I hope this is what you mean. I personally have no Idea just trying to help since you seem to be looking for a quick answer.

If it's not correct, my bad  :rolleyes:

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

I'm fairly sure the chance isn't that bad on here actually. I know we're a bunch of guitarists on here and there has been a couple of threads, the latest that I participated in regarding pickup and amp setups.

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Nice man, im gonna try it out with headphones now and see how she sounds. will respond back if Epic or broken haha

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Nice man, im gonna try it out with headphones now and see how she sounds. will respond back if Epic or broken haha

Yep it worked haha, the amp only has emulated out and no headphone jack so the volume was really low but i could still hear and it sounded awesome!

that will be a line level out, you can plug that into the line level in on the back of your computer and use your computers sound solution as a headphone amp (just enable "listen to this device" for the line in) also you can record while your at it.

EDIT: of yours is the usb model why not plug that straight in and see what happens?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.