Do you use Skyrim mods?

Trail Mixorz

I recently had the urge of not playing Skyrim for a while (used to play a lot on vanilla) so I went on NexusMods and downloaded a bunch of mods, as you can see how many tabs I have open  :P I haven't tried these mods yet because it says NMM is down for maintenance, but I will post which mods I'm using below. Do you guys use any Skyrim mods? Which ones and why?

3D10bse.png

Mods I will be using (from Nexus):

SkyUI

Improved Container Names

World Map in full 3D

Unread Books Glow

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Pure Waters

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Alternate Sun Glare

Immersive Armors

Immersive Weapons

Enhanced Blood Textures

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Audio Overhaul for Skyrim

Ethereal Cosmos

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Detailed Faces v2

AOF Believable Hair -Female and Male-

Ultimate HD Fire Effects

Detailed Bodies

Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows

Nicer Snowflakes

Player Headtracking

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

Run For Your Lives

Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting - Audio

Wet and Cold

Wearable Lanterns

and just for shits and giggles:

Dovahbit of Caerbannog

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

If you're playing skyrim without mods, you're doing it wrong.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Here's a list of all the mods I have enabled:

W3Fcy7u.png

I also have the explosive chickens mod (disabled now) which makes all the chickens in Skyrim explode when they die. So sometimes I enable it, walk into a town, spawn 100 chickens, stand at a distance, shoot an arrow, watch the bodies fly into the sky.

I need a mod coach, I'm playing vanilla. The only mod I ever had success installing was "Third Age: Total War" for Medieval 2 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I need a mod coach, I'm playing vanilla. The only mod I ever had success installing was "Third Age: Total War" for Medieval 2 

Use Nexus Mod Manager, it's super easy, but even not using that, you just drag the files from the download folder to that of your game location

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

I've only added the SkyUI mod so far.

Have about 25 mods lined up on Skyrim Nexus to install over the next couple weeks or so, looking forward to.

Also looking to Mod Morrowind and Oblivion too.

The only thing that looks difficult to me is the ENB stuff

Looking for a job

I was thinking of trying some but wont it ruin the game?

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S

I got so many mods I lost count. I love filling rooms with cheese wheels and exploding chickens!

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

5b2ng4.png

I was thinking of trying some but wont it ruin the game?

Only if you install mods that ruin the game. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

W3Fcy7u.png

I also have the explosive chickens mod (disabled now) which makes all the chickens in Skyrim explode when they die. So sometimes I enable it, walk into a town, spawn 100 chickens, stand at a distance, shoot an arrow, watch the bodies fly into the sky.

what are your pc specs that run all this???

Looking for a job

what are your pc specs that run all this???

I got a 7870 GHz Edition from Gigabyte and a 3770K clocked to 4.2Ghz.

I get an average FPS of high 50's (all setting are on the max of course) and the range is from high 40's to high 60's.

The problem however with heavily modding the game is that once in a while (so not that often at all) if Skyrim reaches a RAM usage of about 3.4GB, the game will crash. It doesn't matter what your setup is, it will crash anyway. This is just a threshold limit of RAM usage that Bethesda never bothered addressing. Albeit, even with all the mods I got, Skyrim uses about 2.8 - 2.9GB of RAM.

cool

I got a EVGA GTX 660 SC, FX-6300, and 8GB ram

so i should be good to go

Looking for a job

W3Fcy7u.png

d... d... DAT GRASS

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

installed my first batch of mods for skyrim.

all the unofficial patches, some bug fixers, climates of tamriel,  a map mod

looking to add Falskaar and a hunting mod tomorrow.

NMM makes it soo easy

Looking for a job