My 780 Ti Came in today!

So my 780 ti, has been delivered today!, unfortunately i have to wait a couple hours
before I can bask in it's glory, I've upgrade from my current 660ti, have all the latest drivers,

geforce experience, evga precision x etc, anything i should know/do before installing the card?
Would it be best to reinstall the drivers? or are my newest drivers good enough, also any other

tips and tricks to make my installation easier are much appreiciated!

For those wondering, it's EVGA reference design, the reason i decided on a reference design

is i prefer having the cooler blow air out the back of the case rather then blowing it out inside the case,

as i have a fanless case (except for my rad) so blowing it outside the case keeps the internals a little bit more cool.

So my 780 ti, has been delivered today!, unfortunately i have to wait a couple hours

before I can bask in it's glory, I've upgrade from my current 660ti, have all the latest drivers,

geforce experience, evga precision x etc, anything i should know/do before installing the card?

Would it be best to reinstall the drivers? or are my newest drivers good enough, also any other

For those wondering, it's EVGA reference design, the reason i decided on a reference design

is i prefer having the cooler blow air out the back of the case rather then blowing it out inside the case,

as i have a fanless case (except for my rad) so blowing it outside the case keeps the internals a little bit more cool.

as you were running a relatively new nvidia card, you should be fine with just updating drivers. Have fun!

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

If you have the latest drivers from Nvidia and have a sufficient power supply along with a decent CPU. You should be good to go. There is no easier way then plugging in the card and pressing the power button on your computer. Have fun with your new card!

Da Rig : Mobo: Asus M5A97-r2.0 | Cpu: FX-8320 (4.1ghz) Stock cooler | Gpu: Sapphire R9 290 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Intel Extreme (1600mhz...for now >:]) | PSU: Antec 620w continuous | SSD: Corsair Force 60gb (boot) | HDD: WD 500GB 7200rpm  WD Blue 1TB | OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate 64-bit |

Thank you!, I've never had a card this new and powerful before!, so I'm super excited!

I'm especially excited to OC, with all the new added features like temp controls

I got the reference because it looks good AND does not heat up my case. Win-Win

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I got the reference because it looks good AND does not heat up my case. Win-Win

hahahah, I completely agree!, a big part of my decision making was for that beautiful reference design

such a amazing looking card

I'm not going to repeat the same things the other guys said in the previous comments. You can go ahead and listen to their advice. Congrats on your GTX 780 TI :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here