Is the NZXT - Kraken X52 RGB configurable to glow a single color?

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
3 minutes ago, DSprite said:

From this image here > https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/xn8H99/nzxt-kraken-x52-liquid-cpu-cooler-rl-krx52-01 it appears that the color glows RGB only and I want it to go with my red and black theme. Is this configurable via desktop software or am I stuck with multiple colors?

Welcome to the Forums!

Yes using NZXT's CAM software you can configure the AIO's LED's to the desired color you like or have it cycle through different colors as you see in the photo. 

3 minutes ago, DSprite said:

From this image here > https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/xn8H99/nzxt-kraken-x52-liquid-cpu-cooler-rl-krx52-01 it appears that the color glows RGB only and I want it to go with my red and black theme. Is this configurable via desktop software or am I stuck with multiple colors?

Welcome to the Forums!

Yes using NZXT's CAM software you can configure the AIO's LED's to the desired color you like or have it cycle through different colors as you see in the photo. 

Yes it can. Exept for fading, blink, etc... there's a fixed setting in the CAM software.

My Box of Fµn:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600

GPU - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce

RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4

MoBo - MSI B350 PC Mate

Case - Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass

PSU - BeQuiet 500W PurePower 10

Fans - BeQuiet PureWings 120mm x3; 140mm x2

Cooler - Corsair H100i v2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and THE POWER OF RGB

Just now, W-L said:

Welcome to the Forums!

Thanks very much. Clear and concise answer!