Best rgb fan /static pressure

Go to solution Solved by maxxsann,

A little DIMM did a great video on RGB fans - check it out. Beware the puns though

What do you guys consider as the best RGB fans? I'm looking for good RGB fans for static pressure and quietness. These will be replacing the older fans that I have and they will be put on a 360 rad in a 280 rad. Good software for the RGB fans also would be nice but not a main concern..

Just now, dubdub said:

What do you guys consider as the best RGB fans? I'm looking for good RGB fans for static pressure and quietness. These will be replacing the older fans that I have and they will be put on a 360 rad in a 280 rad. Good software for the RGB fans also would be nice but not a main concern..

Corsair's HD120 fans are pretty good, they use their Corsair link software for RGB control. 

You can have a look at the Corsair HD120 or you get some Thermaltake Riing's. Both of which are fine things

My Box of Fµn:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600

GPU - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce

RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4

MoBo - MSI B350 PC Mate

Case - Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass

PSU - BeQuiet 500W PurePower 10

Fans - BeQuiet PureWings 120mm x3; 140mm x2

Cooler - Corsair H100i v2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and THE POWER OF RGB

thermaltake riing plus fans our the best if you want ultimate colour control. they great radiator and case fans and customization is brilliant. just very expensive compared with other fans. they look amazing though i have 10 all synced together and they look amazing in any build

I'm leaning towards the thermaltake.. they are very expensive though. I also see though they are releasing the thermaltake riing plus rad fans.. r they worth the weight .. the more static pressure the better. 

A little DIMM did a great video on RGB fans - check it out. Beware the puns though

I actually looked at this just prior to your post.. everyone's answer was pretty much right

On 20/10/2017 at 7:43 PM, maxxsann said:

I actually watched this video prior to my ur post.. regardless this video was great, I'm leaning towards the corsair 'LL series fans ... what u think. They are not in this video but I think the corsair brand takes the cake.. I do like the thermaltake fans a bit better estic wise but i have heard there software is shit.. what u think?