Apple Watch Series 3 Review?

@LinusTechshould make a review of the Apple Watch S3 with LTE. I know Linus has been using the original apple watch since its release and i would love to see a comparison between the S0 and S3. The apple watch S3 is probably the most substantial upgrade since the original. Please make our dreams come true by making a review! 

I am sure this is already in the works. :) Remember, making videos takes time.

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah I was curious why this is not out yet. My fiancee (an Apple user; unlike me) was asking what the LTT opinion was on the new LTE version, but I have nothing to show her. :)

5800X | ROG Strix B550-E | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3080 OCX Hybrid

NZXT Kraken X63 280mm | O11D-XL ROG | Corsair RMX 850

G513 CARBON | MX Master 3 | Audioengine D1 | Bose IE2 | Sennheiser HD-600

Shure SM7B | Tascam US-2x2

On 10/11/2017 at 9:05 AM, huilun02 said:

Nothing like an exorbitantly expensive heart rate monitor that can also play youtube in 4k on the massive screen and murder your monthly data allocation. 

You're quite obviously not their target market

14 hours ago, spotnyk said:

Yeah I was curious why this is not out yet. My fiancee (an Apple user; unlike me) was asking what the LTT opinion was on the new LTE version, but I have nothing to show her. :)

From what I've seen the cellular version is a waste of money unless you do a lot of exercise without your phone or aren't allowed carry it at work for whatever reason. If you have your phone with you its the same as the GPS version but with an additional monthly cost