Need help with new PC Build

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a new PC build.

1. Budget & Location

My budget is 900€. I'm living in Slovakia and I'll buy all parts from Alza (alzashop.com). Also the case will be Evolveo T1 for 65€. 

2. Aim

I'm going to use this PC mainly for gaming, games like PUBG, Total War, Far Cry, AC etc, and productivity, for now InDesign and Photoshop.

3. Peripherals

I need to purchase a monitor, mouse, keyboard (lowprofile if possible) and Windows 10 for 30€ from Kinguin.

4. Why are you upgrading?

I'm currently running of a 10yo Toshiba Satellite laptop, which can barely handle CoD 4 and older games. It has Windows XP and none of the Adobe CC programs support this OS. So I can't wait much longer to build this computer.

Hope I was specific enough.

Thanks for your answers.

Sorry for my english.

5 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

wait coffee lake (i5 8400)

The new I3 K series is actually pretty impressive. If you're looking at the I5 it might be worthwhile to look at the I3 too. It's 4 cores with no hyperthreading, it's 4GHz base with reasonable overclocking to 4.5 from the sounds of it, and it's somewhat cheaper than the I5. Also, all the motherboards that are out currently are the overclocking variant so it doesn't hurt to look at an overclocking CPU. Also, since the I3 has kind of languished for a while, people aren't looking at it much and so it's far more likely to be available either now or pretty soon. 

3 minutes ago, kerradeph said:

The new I3 K series is actually pretty impressive. If you're looking at the I5 it might be worthwhile to look at the I3 too. It's 4 cores with no hyperthreading, it's 4GHz base with reasonable overclocking to 4.5 from the sounds of it, and it's somewhat cheaper than the I5. Also, all the motherboards that are out currently are the overclocking variant so it doesn't hurt to look at an overclocking CPU. Also, since the I3 has kind of languished for a while, people aren't looking at it much and so it's far more likely to be available either now or pretty soon. 

I don't know. I want this PC to be future proof and to run it for around 3-4 years with some little tweaks. And 4 cores seem to me kinda bottleneck for upcoming years. Or is my opinion wrong?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 hours ago, kerradeph said:

i suggested the i5 because probably soon (well, it already started in some games anyways) they will start to using more cores so for me, spending 60$ more is worth for futureproof tbh. The i3 isnt that bad but excuse me, we are on 2017 and after ryzen 5 launched, almost nobody purchases any non-coffee lake i5's

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)