What PSU should I get & what do you think about this (uncompleted) build?

Hello!

I'm not 100% sure what PSU I should get and I was wondering if I could get some help. 

Here are the PSU's that I have found so far:

Be Quiet!: https://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/500-Watt-be-quiet--Pure-Power-10-CM-Modular-80--Silver_1138272.html - Tier 3

XFX: https://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/550-Watt-XFX-TS-Series-Non-Modular-80--Gold_949421.html - Tier 3 (maybe?) (not that sure about this one after reading some of the comments on Mindfactory)

Seasonic: https://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/520-Watt-Seasonic-M12II-520-Evo-Modular-80--Bronze_946528.html - Tier 4 (maybe?) I was originally about to get get this PSU, but now I'm looking at other options too

EVGA: https://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/600-Watt-EVGA-BQ-Modular-80--Bronze_1144616.html - Tier 4

I would at least want a 520w PSU, because I always like to get little bit over the needed wattage. I found all these PSU's from this great post: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

I would like a PSU that costs around 50 to 60 €

And now to the build: Note that it isn't fully completed. This build is kinda like my little project (not going to be my main PC, since I already have one), and I haven't fully decided what parts I'm going to get in the future. I want to be able to change the color theme of the PC, so I'm going with neutral colored/RGB parts. I'm also going more for the looks than performance with this build 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: MSI B350 GAMING PRO CARBON AMD B350 or Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming. I have read that overclocking isn't that good on the Asus B350-F.

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300 or Fractal Design Meshify C

PSU: ???

The max price that I can spend on all these parts above is 260 €

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For CPU I will most likely go with the R5 1600.

Haven't decided on the GPU yet, but something neutral colored.

Thank you for any help! :) 

1 minute ago, saksham said:

if you are going with gtx 1060, then go with about 550W. i have linked a 520W

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/TgW9TW/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii520bronze

The 1060 has a 120W TDP. Totally unnecessary. 450W is overkill. The M12 2 is an old, group regulated design. That one has more in common with the Masterwatt Lite than any decent PSU

:)

Just now, seon123 said:

The 1060 has a 120W TDP. Totally unnecessary. 450W is overkill. The M12 2 is an old, group regulated design. That one has more in common with the Masterwatt Lite than any decent PSU

once you start to oc, power increases exponentially... and efficency is best around 50%

Since you're in Germany, just get the Vengeance. Any of them. They're all great. 

MSI AM4 boards are all overpriced mediocre/bad crap. Get the Strix. 

Don't get some parts long before the others, that's stupid. 

Corsair Vengeance? 

"I'm so glad you're my partner in crime."

"It's the power of best friendship, I know how you roll."

"Chloe, my powers might not last." 

"Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah?" 

"Yes, we'd be tearing up the highway. And you'd probably want me to kiss you again..." 

"I always wanted my life to be special... an adventure... but not without you."

"Because we're back in action again!"

"With great power comes great bullshit."

"Max you are not crazy. You are not dreaming. It’s time to be an everyday hero."

"I wish I could stay in this moment forever. I guess I actually can now, but then it wouldn’t be a moment."

"If that tornado came right now, I would just sit here and watch for a while."

"You're right. We hella deserve this. Splish splash."

"Can we build another pirate fort and keep the world out?"

"When a door closes, a window opens... Or, something like that."

"Listen, whatever happens, I want you to be strong. Even if you feel like I wasn't there for you because I will never abandon you Chloe. I'll always have your back. Always."

Just now, saksham said:

once you start to oc, power increases exponentially... and efficency is best around 50%

The difference in efficiency between 50% and 100% load is 3%. That's nothing. 

Power increases exponentially if you increase the voltage. An increase in voltage from 1 to 1,1 (a 10% increase) volts, increases the power draw by 21%. That's still nothing. Pascal doesn't even scale with voltage. An overclocked Ryzen 8 core draws under 200W, that still leaves tons of room for everything else. 

Just now, TehCheesus said:

Isn't that ram?

No, the PSUs. Corsair has used Vengeance for RAM, peripherals, cases and PSUs. Probably something else as well.

Just now, seon123 said:

No, the PSUs. Corsair has used Vengeance for RAM, peripherals, cases and PSUs. Probably something else as well.

Oh, I was completely unaware lol. I thought it was only ram.

"Yes, we'd be tearing up the highway. And you'd probably want me to kiss you again..." 

"Max you are not crazy. You are not dreaming. It’s time to be an everyday hero."

"I wish I could stay in this moment forever. I guess I actually can now, but then it wouldn’t be a moment."

"Listen, whatever happens, I want you to be strong. Even if you feel like I wasn't there for you because I will never abandon you Chloe. I'll always have your back. Always."

8 minutes ago, Max Caulfield said:

Corsair Vengeance? 

@Max Caulfield Can you tell if this what you linked: https://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/550-Watt-Corsair-Vengeance-Modular-80--Bronze_1031392.html

is the one that is tier 1 on this list? https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ I just want to be sure

Just now, Varpin said:

yes its tier 1

Just now, Varpin said:

All the Vengeance PSUs are tier 1. Even the 400W non modular one.

1 minute ago, Max Caulfield said:

yes its tier 1

All right, thank you!

27 minutes ago, seon123 said:

I don't know why you have such a hardon for this psu. It may be a dated design but JohnnyGuru.com thought highly of its non-modular version, http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=185. There may be better choices today, but the M12/S12 II is a quality psu. 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 minutes ago, brob said:

I don't know why you have such a hardon for this psu. It may be a dated design but JohnnyGuru.com thought highly of its non-modular version, http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=185. There may be better choices today, but the M12/S12 II is a quality psu. 

It was a great PSU, but that review is 7 years old. It uses quality components, but the design still hasn't changed. It struggles in CL tests, but at least it has good ripple. 

At €57, it's terrible, with the Vengeance units costing €8 more for 550W, or the same for the 400W. The CX450 also costs a bit less.