Meshify C top radiator

Alda14

For my next build I am planning on using the Fractal Design Meshify C case. I want to use the NZXT Kraken X52 AIO liquid cooler. Will I be able to install this cooler along the top if I use Trident z rgb memory and an Asus Maximus X Hero motherboard?

5 minutes ago, Alda14 said:

For my next build I am planning on using the Fractal Design Meshify C case. I want to use the NZXT Kraken X52 AIO liquid cooler. Will I be able to install this cooler along the top if I use Trident z rgb memory and an Asus Maximus X Hero motherboard?

Here this should help, and the top fan mount are offset which helps with compatibility. 

fractal-design-meshify-c-radiator-sizes-water-cooling-support-sizes.jpg

Bitwit did a video on rad placement and you're better off installing it in the front. Not only do you not have to worry about motherboard clearance, temps were also lower.

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

Here this should help, and the top fan mount are offset which helps with compatibility. 

fractal-design-meshify-c-radiator-sizes-water-cooling-support-sizes.jpg

awwesome thanks!

2 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Bitwit did a video on rad placement and you're better off installing it in the front. Not only do you not have to worry about motherboard clearance, temps were also lower.

awesome thanks!