Should I settle for G4600?

Hi all.

I need a little help here.

I'm planning on my build primarily for programming, game development (Unity3D, Blender), some use of Photoshop/Illustrator, and probably most of the time, gaming.

Since I'm on a budget, I'm opting for G4600 and pairing it with GTX 1050 with 8gigs of RAM (ddr4 2133).

My only concern is that, would the G4600 can accommodate all the things I stated above?

Please suggest if you think otherwise.

Thank you so much!

17 minutes ago, Julius_zekken said:

Hi all.

I need a little help here.

I'm planning on my build primarily for programming, game development (Unity3D, Blender), some use of Photoshop/Illustrator, and probably most of the time, gaming.

Since I'm on a budget, I'm opting for G4600 and pairing it with GTX 1050 with 8gigs of RAM (ddr4 2133).

My only concern is that, would the G4600 can accommodate all the things I stated above?

Please suggest if you think otherwise.

Thank you so much!

Honestly, if you want to do more of the things you stated above, the photoshop and blender and all that, then you probably want to get the ryzen 3 1200 and a gt 1030. If you want to focus more on gaming, then get the 1050, but be warned, a dual core rendering, espesially in programs like blender will be painfully slow.

-Lukas

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

Just now, Fluffybakon said:

Honestly, if you want to do more of the things you stated above, the photoshop and blender and all that, then you probably want to get the ryzen 3 1200 and a gt 1030. If you want to focus more on gaming, then get the 1050, but be warned, a dual core rendering, espesially in programs like blender will be painfully slow.

-Lukas

Also, my apologies, i forgot to ask, whats your budget, maybe i can help you with a build :).

-Lukas

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

Thanks Lukas.

I'm actually considering ryzen 3 1200 & gtx 1050 combo as an option.

My overall budget would be $500 max.

Thanks for the help man!

Just now, Julius_zekken said:

Thanks Lukas.

I'm actually considering ryzen 3 1200 & gtx 1050 combo as an option.

My overall budget would be $500 max.

Thanks for the help man!

And if you can also suggest a decent PSU, that would be a great help.

Thanks!