Broken Windows Store

WiRiZi

So i just bought fm7 ultimate edition and the windows store bugged out while downloading it and i got told to reinstall windows as that was the easiest fix. But, guess what? Now I ve ran into other problems. I cant even find the game on the store....... I went to their web page and found the game and clicked "Play this game on your PC" (or something like that) which redirects me to the windows store app on my computer. There i get a error saying "We dont have what you are looking for" with the error code 0x0000005. So what am i supposed to do now? And also what is the easiest way to get the game refunded? I only found a phone number on their customer support page. Do i have to call them?
One last thing; Please dont say "Reinstall Windows" I ve already done this 3 times the last 24h. Feel free to ask any questions any answers are appreciated.
Tanks in advance :) 

EDIT: I can download other apps from the store.

what is fm7 ultimate?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

what is fm7 ultimate?

Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition

1 minute ago, WiRiZi said:

Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition

Y U No buy on Steam?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I really don't like the idea of merging the Windows Shell and for example EDGE or the Windows Store together. They should be separate programs in my opinion (and well, we know that Microsoft wouldn't allow you to unninstall them but at least they could add an option to Reinstall it...).

I'm sorry that I didn't answer your question, just needed to get this outta my mind.

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

Did you run all of your Windows updates?  The store won't load correctly if you're not on the latest version.  We had a similar issue with Minecraft.  Don't Judge Me :P

1 minute ago, ThomasPham said:

Did you run all of your Windows updates?  The store wont load correctly if you're not on the latest version.  We had a similar issue with Minecraft.  Don't Judge :)

How do i check if i have the latest updates?

Just now, WiRiZi said:

How do i check if i have the latest updates?

If you have Windows 10, just press the start menu > settings icon > and click the 'Security and updates' button > Check for updates

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

Just now, ThomasPham said:

Start > Type Windows Updates > Click on the first option that comes up > then Click Check For Updates

It found new updates. I really hope that this is the problem, tho i will feel kinda stupid if it is......

1 minute ago, WiRiZi said:

It found new updates. I really hope that this is the problem, tho i will feel kinda stupid if it is......

Don't worry, it always gets the best of us :D when it's finished, restart your comp and check updates again, and again, and again, and again... and when you think you're done... do it one more time.  Seriously. 

Yeah and depending on what update you currently have... big ones like the creators update may take a few hours.

2 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

Reinstall Windows and perform an upgrade installation so you won't lose files or programs.

How is that funny?

Running the Windows Store troubleshooter, or running WSRest.exe would have probably solved the problem you faced before.. but anyway, what is done is done:

• Make sure that Windows 10 is FULLY updated. Some apps/games have a minimum version of Windows 10.
  • Make sure your region was the same as before, Different regions have different content. The game might not available for the country you currently set your system. (restart your system after changing the region).

7 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

How is that funny?

29 minutes ago, WiRiZi said:

Please dont say "Reinstall Windows" I ve already done this 3 times