Fallout 5 rumors anyone?

SHOOK_Linus

Every year around october, I get really exited about Fallout again (this year I did another play through of NV and the DLC). But when I go to look for rumors about Fallout 5, I run dry. It seems like the game doesn’t or never will even exist, I found some stuff,  it it’s from 1-2 years ago and I'm wondering if anyone else can find an rumors about the game. Or if anyone else is pumped about it too. (Why I get exited for it every fall is because that’s when 4 came out and I was REALLY exited for 4).

Going to be a few years for Fallout 5.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Doubt you will see anything anytime soon. From what I heard, development on FO4 started shortly after the last DLC of FO3 was released (2009 so 7 years of development Edit: The idea was started 7 years ago but active development was 4 years long) while the MC voice took over two years of recording.

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, Kierax said:

Going to be a few years for Fallout 5.

23 minutes ago, tjcater said:

Doubt you will see anything anytime soon. From what I heard, development on FO4 started shortly after the last DLC of FO3 was released (2009 so 7 years of development Edit: The idea was started 7 years ago but active development was 4 years long) while the MC voice took over two years of recording.

So no other rumors?

6 minutes ago, SHOOK_Linus said:

So no other rumors?

Doubtful, you will probably see TSVI long before FO5 (Which TSVI might not even come out until post2019)

Considering Bethesda's release cycle, Fallout 5 probably won't happen until TES 6. Optimistically, we're at least a year away from TES 6, which means we won't see Fallout 5 until sometime after 2022. Even if you found "leaks", odds are they're fake.

Gaming Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-6850k @ 4.2GHz

GPU: 2x FE GTX 1080Ti

Memory: 16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4 3200MHz

Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme 4

Encoding Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7GHz

GPU: GTX 1050

Memory: 8GB Curcial Ballistix DDR4 2133MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H

4 hours ago, tjcater said:

Doubtful, you will probably see TSVI long before FO5 (Which TSVI might not even come out until post2019)

4 hours ago, Frankenburger said:

Considering Bethesda's release cycle, Fallout 5 probably won't happen until TES 6. Optimistically, we're at least a year away from TES 6, which means we won't see Fallout 5 until sometime after 2022. Even if you found "leaks", odds are they're fake.

ok, thanks